Help With Cereal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 11:21 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

amyrp1 has posted more than 5 good deals
Help with Cereal

Where does everyone shop to get cereal cheap? Less than a $$. I can never get a good deal on cereal. Any help and suggestions is very appreciated!!

Thanks,
Amy
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-02-2012, 11:20 AM

RE: Help with Cereal

My Mood/Status:
jhnicole has posted more than 400 great deals!jhnicole has posted more than 400 great deals!jhnicole has posted more than 400 great deals!jhnicole has posted more than 400 great deals!jhnicole has posted more than 400 great deals!
I go to the supermarket because most of my stores double coupons up to 99 cents.I go to giant, safeway ,harris teeter the most.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:45 AM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I get my best deals when there's a deal where you get a lot of money off for buying a bunch. Combined with coupons, I got cereal for less that $1 a box last time at King Soopers.

I also do Recyclebank where I can earn $2/1 Kashi. Those are coupons I use wherever the best current deal is--usually either the grocery store or Target.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:07 PM

amyrp1 has posted more than 5 good deals
We don't have a the grocery stores you mentioned We have Kroger no doubles, Albertsons they double up to .50. Hopefully I will just find some really good deals..
Old 05-02-2012, 07:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
CVS has cereal on sale this week 2/$7 and get a $3 ECB and there's $1/2 peelies out there and$1.25/2 IPs that expire tomorrow...Makes it an ok price of $1.36 a box or so for a bigger box. It's odd though the ECB isn't in the ad and just on the tags in store at my stores
Old 05-05-2012, 04:47 PM

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
When I began couponing, I aimed for $1 or less a box (even on the healthy brands as we only eat things like Fruit Loops for special occasions), but now my stockup price is $1.50 or less per box as prices have gone up and coupon amounts have gone down. Sometimes when a new type of cereal comes out, there will be sales in addition to coupons where you can get things for less than $1 but it's getting more and more rare.

(Sorry to be a Debby Downer (!) but I was just thinking about needing to stock up on cereal again soon and was depressed at the prices I would need to pay to do so!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(7), DS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
Old 05-05-2012, 06:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
FruNor has posted more than 50 good deals
Hmmm. Well where do you shop? I don't like to spend more then .25 on cereal, but I also have stores that double up to $1. When the price is low, I will buy tons of boxes. You can sometimes find good deals at CVS. Also, on the first of the month there are always pretty high value cereal q's available on various websites.
The Following User Says Thank You to FruNor For This Useful Post: