What Is The Best Price To Stock Up On Paper Towels/Napkins?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2011, 10:50 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Deneise

My Mood/Status:
deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!deneisetorres has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
What is the best Price to stock up on Paper Towels/Napkins?

I am looking to try to stock up on Paper Products like paper towels & napkins and I need help determining what is a good price. Also, who has the best deals currently. My local stores are Walmart, Winn Dixie, Publix, CVS, Walgreens, Dollar General & Family Dollar.
Thanks for any advice.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:57 AM

RE: What is the best Price to stock up on Paper Towels/Napkins?

I have been "Elfed"
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Msomers75 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Msomers75 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Msomers75 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Msomers75 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Msomers75 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Msomers75 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Well, I know that Walgreens right now has Scott Naturals 6 pk of paper towels for 5 bucks. Use the 1.00 coupon on scott paper towels from last week, and in the Wags IVC monthly book there is 1.00 coupon on these. 3.00 bucks for 6 rolls or .50 a roll.. That's a good deal.. I went yesterday and got my MIL about 5 packs. She uses sooo many paper towels. I got the brawny on the big deal last week, with coupons and the instant savings they turned out to be tax only. Which is a great deal. I would do the Wags deal, it's one of the best deals on paper towels right now. HTH!
The Following User Says Thank You to Msomers75 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2011, 03:19 PM

RE: What is the best Price to stock up on Paper Towels/Napkins?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
newb83 has posted more than 150 good deals!newb83 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Bounty basic 8 pack rolls are $5.99 right now at CVS. If you buy 5 packs of them you get a $10 gift card (lots to choose from) for free. I just did this deal a couple of days ago (although I did have some Bounty coupons & a $10 gift card to start with to sweeten the dea!l).

eta- The net cost per roll is just under $0.50 each when you take the $10 gc into consideration.
The Following User Says Thank You to newb83 For This Useful Post:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: