Question: Grocery Dough

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 07:02 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
awood279 has posted more than 100 good deals!awood279 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Question: Grocery Dough

So on the bottom of my Farm Fresh receipt was a website & code for "Save Your Way". I signed up on the website and there is an offer for $1000 in Grocery Dough for $15.95.

This is info. on the site:

Highlights
Select national manufacture grocery coupons
Click and pick coupons online
Select up to 10 of the same coupon
$20 worth of coupons each week

Details

If you are a big fan of the reality show Extreme Couponing or you want to save money at the supermarket, than our $1000 Grocery Dough program is for you.

At Save Your Way, you can click and pick grocery coupons directly online from the comfort of your own home, which are selected from newspapers all over the country. You will receive a $1000 worth or national manufacture coupons and only pay a onetime service fee of $15.99, which is less than 2% of the total coupon value. Similar online coupon clipping services charge customers an average fee of 10% or more per coupon selection. Our Grocery Dough offer provides $20 worth of coupons each week, which you can select online, which are sorted and mailed directly to your home.

For additional information on our $1000 Grocery Dough offer, please visit Grocery Dough: Welcome.
--------------------------------------------

So my questions is, have any of you used or are using this service? If so, is it worth the money spent?

Thanks,
Angela

New at Couponing! Need help & guidance!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:04 PM

RE: Question: Grocery Dough

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thats interesting. I've never heard of it. Will read more on it tomorrow.
You can try googling the website and you should be able to read some kind of feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2011, 06:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
awood279 has posted more than 100 good deals!awood279 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Thanks! I will try that and post up what I find.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
I searched Yahoo, Google, & Bing and came up with nothing! Odd....

Old 09-29-2011, 08:56 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Wizard2010 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wizard2010 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wizard2010 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wizard2010 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wizard2010 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wizard2010 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Wizard2010 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Will have to keep up with this thread and see what info shows up. Sounds interesting, but almost too good to be true.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
I'm thinking about going ahead and trying it. Just call me guinea pig!

The Following User Says Thank You to awood279 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 12:29 PM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by awood279 View Post
I'm thinking about going ahead and trying it. Just call me guinea pig!
As long as you don't have to give personal or financial info (credit card or bank info) other than a mailing address it shouldn't hurt to try it. If they ask for info other than that the delete button is your friend. Let us know what you think of the service.
The Following User Says Thank You to SLance68 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 08:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
For sure! I will not be giving out that kind of info.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:32 AM

Recessing
I love this service <3 .. I place an order and always have the order within 3 days. I noticed that they update there inventory with the most resent Sunday Inserts on Tues, Wed and Thurs. What I love the most is that I can order both restaurant and Groceries as well. I give this website a 10 out of 10. The money it cost to sign up was saved on the very first order so I get $990 in savings. The Best thing is that the only thing I have to do is select the coupons I want and they are sent to me. I would recommend this service to anyone and thought about giving it as presents to my family
Old 11-22-2011, 08:52 AM

scottfuson
grocerydough

Actually GroceryDough.com memberships are designed to be used as a premium and are not meant to be sold to the end user.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: