Cheap Multiples Sunday Paper Insert

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 07:56 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
cheap multiples sunday paper insert

Is there a cheap way to get multiples sunday paper coupon inserts ?
I have a subscription , but I would like to get more. Is there a cheap subscription offer out there so I can get another one ?
How do you guys get all those coupons ?
thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to savenicky For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-17-2008, 07:58 AM

RE: cheap multiples sunday paper insert

please pray for me
AFC Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I know couponmom25 sells the inserts for a really good price. Id ask her what she has and what you are looking for. thats probably the most cost effective as the only other way i buy my coupons are in lots on ebay per specific but ive been ahem dumpster diving lately for mine haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VintageTink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2008, 08:03 AM

My Mood/Status:
Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ebay is where I go when I need multiples. Do a search & make sure you check the stores too, if you're looking for different Q's check to see which sellers have all or most of the ones you want. Some sellers offer shipping discounts with multiple purchases so make sure to check out all the factors before you press that "buy now" button.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mom2ThreeLovesCVS For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2008, 11:12 AM

please pray for me
AFC Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!VintageTink has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yeah PLEASE if you buy on ebay make sure you check the prices with other sellers as i can usually get them for cheap with shipping ( free most of the time) as long as i do a little research. However if you want the complete insert then like i said check with her as she sells them for a good price.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VintageTink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2008, 12:36 PM

is smiling

My Mood/Status:
tripletsnthree6 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tripletsnthree6 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tripletsnthree6 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tripletsnthree6 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tripletsnthree6 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tripletsnthree6 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tripletsnthree6 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tripletsnthree6 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tripletsnthree6 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tripletsnthree6 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!tripletsnthree6 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
just pmd you
The Following User Says Thank You to tripletsnthree6 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 06:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
couponwolves
Hi there. I've read many posts and wondered if you could give me some clarification on buying coupon(s). I am a fairly new couponer - January 2011. I'm at the point now where I want to get more coupons, stack, & build my stockpile quicker. I've been researching Sunday paper subscriptions & trying to find them at a reasonable price, with no luck. I live in the sticks and there are no "dumpsters" to dive in within 45 minutes of where I live . The closest community doesn't recycle either. (Silly...I know.)

So here is the thing I'm confused about and forgive me if I ask dumb questions :o). How do you know which coupons to get on ebay if you are buying singles? I mean, I could get a stack of a specific product that I use, but do I just assume there will be a killer match-up deal before it expires? It seems easier to get the whole insert, but then I have to pay more and will have wasted q's.

One other thing came to mind that I want to ask your advice/opinion on. I have only got a couple completely "free" deals since I started. I live in Central Oregon, which is a spendy little area as far as groceries go. I am guessing that's why I don't get free deals - because groceries are just priced higher here so coupons don't go as far. Also, the only store here that offers doublers is Safeway, with a 50cent limit.

Thank you in advance for your wisdom and I am so in awe of you and the other seasoned couponers. Its such a great feeling to be able to save money & provide for my family smartly.

Blessings,
Lori
Old 05-04-2011, 08:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
Melody00 has posted more than 75 good deals!
i was able to score some inserts at a local coffee shop. the customers leave the newspapers by the trash for others to read. good luck
Old 05-04-2011, 08:54 PM

Awesome Member

My Mood/Status:
kmorris185 has posted more than 25 good deals
There are sneak previews of store ads on the net that I look at 3-4 days before they come out so then I decide what coupons I want and order them from a coupon clipping service. The coupons have always arrived within 3-4 days giving me plenty of time to shop the sales.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:37 PM

couponingjourney has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponwolves View Post
Hi there. I've read many posts and wondered if you could give me some clarification on buying coupon(s). I am a fairly new couponer - January 2011. I'm at the point now where I want to get more coupons, stack, & build my stockpile quicker. I've been researching Sunday paper subscriptions & trying to find them at a reasonable price, with no luck. I live in the sticks and there are no "dumpsters" to dive in within 45 minutes of where I live . The closest community doesn't recycle either. (Silly...I know.)

So here is the thing I'm confused about and forgive me if I ask dumb questions :o). How do you know which coupons to get on ebay if you are buying singles? I mean, I could get a stack of a specific product that I use, but do I just assume there will be a killer match-up deal before it expires? It seems easier to get the whole insert, but then I have to pay more and will have wasted q's.

One other thing came to mind that I want to ask your advice/opinion on. I have only got a couple completely "free" deals since I started. I live in Central Oregon, which is a spendy little area as far as groceries go. I am guessing that's why I don't get free deals - because groceries are just priced higher here so coupons don't go as far. Also, the only store here that offers doublers is Safeway, with a 50cent limit.

Thank you in advance for your wisdom and I am so in awe of you and the other seasoned couponers. Its such a great feeling to be able to save money & provide for my family smartly.

Blessings,
Lori
I know this will contradict what others say but I buy multiple papers. I typically base the # of papers I buy based on how many inserts there are. For example, when there are 5 inserts like last week, I buy 5 or 6 papers. When there are just 2, I only buy 2.

Once in a while I get other coupons from friends or other sources. The papers I buy pay for themselves many, many times over. My husband thought I was crazy when I first started in 2008 but changed his mind about 6 months later when he saw drastically it changed our bank account!

This method has allowed me to build an amazing stockpile for 2 adults and 2 young children. I give stuff away and am able to cook food for people going through hard times for just pennies on the dollar.

Once in a blue moon I have bought from a clipping service but, IMO, it takes too much time to research, etc. For me, my method has worked wonderfully. You should be able to get multiple copies of your local paper even living out in the sticks.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:06 PM

Loving Football Season!

My Mood/Status:
tresositos has posted more than 400 great deals!tresositos has posted more than 400 great deals!tresositos has posted more than 400 great deals!tresositos has posted more than 400 great deals!tresositos has posted more than 400 great deals!
I have always had a subscription and just picked up extra papers at the $Tree, but I recently changed my subscription to get 4 papers delivered for $1 each and it works out perfectly. Four is usually enough for me to get what I need for my family and have plenty of Qs to trade for other Qs I need more of. On the weeks when there are no Qs, I know ahead of time and I put my paper on vacation hold, and I just stop at my stores to get the circulars. I usually get inserts from my sister or a friend, but I don't count on them since I don't get them on the same day. I have ordered on ebay, but I don't usually need 20 of the same Q, so spending even $.99 on one is too much for me. I had a coupon buddy that I found on freecycle (another great place to ask for inserts) for awhile too.
(DS13)
(DD8) and
(DD6)
Old 05-11-2011, 01:24 PM

Michelle Nashville

My Mood/Status:
Koru1962 has posted more than 5 good deals
Some grocery stores sell the Sunday paper after Sunday for a reduced rate but be sure to check the coupons are there. You can also ask your grocery store what they do with the inserts when they send the paper back .They dont need to return them. Hit up your friends and neighbors for their unused coupons.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:37 PM

excited

Location: Hot Springs,South Dakota in the beautiful black hills
My Mood/Status:
mamacheryl has posted more than 300 great deals!mamacheryl has posted more than 300 great deals!mamacheryl has posted more than 300 great deals!mamacheryl has posted more than 300 great deals!
I am luck that the manager at one of our local C-stores saves them for me come Mon am, also if you know anyone who delivers papers they always have a few laying around. I refuse to buy coupons to me that takes away from my savings. But thats me.. Good luck & don't forget about all the sites you can print off of
Old 05-11-2011, 01:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!liibyz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I check to see what coupons will be in the inserts for the sunday paper. If I see lots that I will use, I buy 5-6 papers. Last Sunday I bought 2 local papers, 2 Fort Wayne papers, an Indianapolis paper & a Chicago paper. I spent a little bit on them but, I ended up with $21 off some Tylenol which pretty much made up for my paper fortune. With all the leftover papers & cut up coupon inserts, I take to the animal shelter. They use the papers for 'wee pads' & they recycle some of them to try to get more $$$ for the shelter.

loving mom to Snickerdoodle
& Sadie Belle

p.s. if you are looking for coke codes, pm me.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
icouldlie has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!icouldlie has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!icouldlie has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!icouldlie has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!icouldlie has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!icouldlie has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!icouldlie has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!icouldlie has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I do inserts and insert subscriptions here at my thread! link on my signature

COUPONING IS

Old 05-11-2011, 10:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
couponwolves
Wow, this is all wonderful advice & ideas - thank you to everyone!

As I sit here and watch "Extreme Couponing," another question comes to mind. Safeway is the store that puts out doublers here - limit of 4 items/50c limit. Does this mean that if I had a stack of 10 coupons for each of these 4 items, they would doulble all of them?

I am going to talk to the stores & use all the ideas you folks have given me. Thank you again - I am ever so grateful.

Lori
Old 05-16-2011, 01:29 PM

newbie couponer

My Mood/Status:
momto2boys113 has posted more than 10 good deals
Im in Pa and they used to put the inserts in sunday papers which i loved but they dont do that anymore. now we get our inserts in the mail every tuesday which has left me wondering how to get more coupons. thanks so much for all the info posted very helpful!
Old 05-16-2011, 06:21 PM

steph05 has posted more than 25 good deals
How can you look at the adds prior to coming out? I always wonder if I buy coupons on ebay if I would get them in time since I don't find out the sales till the sunday paper comes with the adds.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:41 PM

kitsy has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by steph05 View Post
How can you look at the adds prior to coming out? I always wonder if I buy coupons on ebay if I would get them in time since I don't find out the sales till the sunday paper comes with the adds.
you can find some scans here by store, like rite aid & cvs.

i always choose someone with a location near me if i don't have much time until the sale.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:58 PM

kitsy has posted more than 10 good deals
also, these blogs:

i heart riteaid . com

i heart cvs.com

also check stores at slick deals .net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38

i don't know why i can't get my links to look right. don't use any spaces between the words.

Last edited by kitsy; 05-16-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: