Cv's Family Foods Van Buren, AR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 06:45 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

lowlowbudget has posted more than 5 good deals
Update Cv's Family Foods Van Buren, AR

Heads up! I just got back from CV's Family Foods on Pointer Trail and they informed me they stopped taking Internet coupons. They said they lost a lot of money due to fake printed coupons.

I also read on another forum that they don't double coupons on weekly sale items. I don't know if that is true, but I am not going back to find out. I will just ad match their sales at Price Cutter. They happily take Internet coupons and double up to .60 cents!

Happy Shopping!
The Following User Says Thank You to lowlowbudget For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-13-2011, 03:53 AM

RE: Cv's Family Foods Van Buren, AR

Karla's time
I just got started, cvs family food in greenwood was the first place I asked about.
Only Internet coupon they will take is from there web page, it has to have cvs food onethem. They do double 50 cent for non sales items.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:07 AM

@.@
Jurassic Member

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yes, it is true, they will NOT double ANY MQ if the item in on sale in their weekly ad BUT they will double coupons if your item is on price cut you see on tags and it is not shown in their ad. I know they double only up to .50, didn't know they increased it to .60?

They take IPs now but the only ones they accept have the CVs Family Foods logo, they don't take any other IPs on the net. They have a list of fraudulent IPs they don't take and NO GO on any FREE item IPs from any source.

know that you can ad match their prices at Price Cutter across the street and they'd double your MQs up to .60 EVEN on weekly sale items @ CVs.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:22 PM

lnmayfield
Yes I was also very upset when I found all of this out!! The only reason that I even gointo CV's anymore is to grab a weekly ad so I can ad-match! They are ridiculous! I just go across the street to Price Cutter!!
Old 04-10-2014, 07:51 AM

wishing I lived closer to my grandchildren

My Mood/Status:
tp_woody
I havent used smaller coupons at CV's yet but was looking up stuff for a friend and found out the one where she lives doesnt double on sale items so looked mine up and same thing. I have used dollar off on their 10 for 10 sales but that is all. So far I have lucked out on that one. Thank you everyone for the info. Was a little stunned to find that info out. At CV's though they have the mix & match 10/$10 and that helps me as I live with myself and my dog because my husband is a truck driver and home once a month.

Tags
arkansas deals, cv's family foods, nw arkansas, van buren ar