This Is Why I Hate Az Daily Star

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2011, 07:43 PM
ALWAYS Looking for Dial Handsoap COUPONS
=)

My Mood/Status:
teezmepeaz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!teezmepeaz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!teezmepeaz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!teezmepeaz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!teezmepeaz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!teezmepeaz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!teezmepeaz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!teezmepeaz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!teezmepeaz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!teezmepeaz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!teezmepeaz has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
this is why i hate az daily star

so, i have been trying to get ahold of the az daily star for weeks now. 2 weeks to be exact. first time i called the person said they werent sure if they did multiples discount for "non-commercial accounts" okay fine, they took down my name phone number and said they would call me back. 48 hours later, no call so i called, again. I got another person, said they weren't sure, and yet again they would call me back. They took down my name phone number and said they would call me back. 48 hours later, no phone call. I call again. I get another woman. This time said they only allow 5 subscriptions per household but they could transfer me to the commercial account department. I'im fine with that. She transfers me. Apparently the person I am supposed to be transferred to doesn't have a voice mail..I mean really? In this age who DOESN'T have a voice-mail? So, I ring back to the previous woman and told to call back myself and she gives me the mans name and phone number...I have tried calling this man for the past 3 days in a row to get information about a commercial account and what it entails. I have never ONCE gotten him. This place is a JOKE. You wonder why newspapers are having to jack their rates? It's because of their poor customer service to start. 5 subscriptions per household really? And you wonder why couponer's are having to go only to coupon services and get their coupon or go "dumpster diving" as some call it.

I am going to call once more and if I don't get a hold of no one (which I doubt I will) I am going to file a complaint through their emails and see where that goes.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-18-2011, 07:50 PM

RE: this is why i hate az daily star

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lvmyhubby2001 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
That's crazy! Hope you get it worked out
Old 10-19-2012, 11:14 AM

Long boring day ...

2014 YTD Savings: $205
My Mood/Status:
SilvyrRayn has posted more than 50 good deals
They tried sending me the Saturday paper and charging me for that too. It took me forever to get a hold of a rep to fix the problem and get my money back.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:44 PM

coupons
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
the Az paper i started paying them from my checking account and haven't recieved a bill in 6 months i have no idea what i owe or what i don't but the paper keeps comming.