PDA

View Full Version : HT Manager came to my house!

ahfarlow
05-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Last week (at the HT on francis king) one of the cashiers tried to scam me out of my Qs. My free Qs were obviously not going through b/c they were beeping and he was putting them in the same pile as the Qs that were going through. When I told them they werent going through he got huffy at me. Then the CSM came over and she was rude too!

Then i noticed one of my ip didn't get scanned. I asked him about it and he says "The Q says do not double" I said I got two products and I gave you two Qs. He just repeated the Q says do not double.

So I wrote to corp- I got a call from the SM apologizing and he said he would stop by w/a fruit basket and GC to my house. I offered to go get it and he said no I insist!

SoccerMama
05-08-2008, 12:04 PM
I :heart: Harris Teeter!

latrice0723
05-08-2008, 12:12 PM
WOW that's awesome!
Why don't you go ahead and make out a grocery list and ask if he could drop them off also...it's worth a try LOL

mykidzrgr8
05-08-2008, 12:17 PM
that was funny latrice0723's I think i would have done just that :goodpost2:

PollyS
05-08-2008, 12:30 PM
How nice for you. Glad they were able to see that you were right!

schatz
05-08-2008, 12:32 PM
good deal!!!

ahfarlow
05-08-2008, 12:43 PM
My husband was like I really like your new hobbies (couponing and mystery shopping). This time last year (monthof April) our grocery bill was $150 higher!

erp0620
05-08-2008, 12:48 PM
They really are very customer friendly, I think. Once DH was bagging and the cashier was also bagging and somehow we were missing a bag of 4 small cans of evap. milk (great for instant potatoes!) and 2 small cans of mushrooms. I called and explained and she said I could come in and get them. I told her I wasn't going to take my 1 year old back out that day and was about to say can I just get them on my next trip when she asked if I wanted them delivered to my house! I was so surprised! I said there was no need and that I'd just get them on my next trip. They really are good to their customers, I feel. DH and I are willing to pay a little bit more there b/c the employees are so nice, the store is so clean and there's a better selection (and better quality!) of several of the foods. Food Lion is right across the street and it's just blah.

mykidzrgr8
05-08-2008, 03:21 PM
yeah mine says to me last night You love the coupons more then you love me dont you and I said no I love the money and the coupons more then I love you

GoBoSox
05-08-2008, 04:39 PM
I love HT! They do have the best customer service.

Morgan
05-09-2008, 01:46 PM
:scream:I am glad you had good service there! I went thru the Uscan and gave the cashier my Q's...needless to say, I won't be going thru the Uscan unless I double and triple check ALL my Qs were scanned. She scanned them and stacked them too but didn't check to see if they worked. Plus she didn't know they accepted competitor Q...AHHH....She didn't scan half of them! I was so mad but I didn't say anything and then of course by the time I got home I was even more upset that I didn't say anything!! Next time I will say something for sure...my Q's not scanned = about $6.00!!!
:scream:

ahfarlow
05-09-2008, 03:21 PM
tht stinks!

vkearney
05-12-2008, 08:48 AM
I love the Teeter!!

vartrip
05-12-2008, 04:51 PM
That sucks that this happened to you. I sure hope that he showed up. I had a similar experience and I e-mailed corp and they refunded my money... Man I love HT

ahfarlow
05-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Hey Valerie! He showed up! Ron-my DH-didn't believe me when I said the HT manager was coming to my house. The look on his face was priceless when our front doorbell rang!

therbel
05-12-2008, 05:23 PM
lol wish I could have been there to see!!! :rolling: