PDA

View Full Version : Sav-A-Lot printable coupon for 5 off 20

dchamberssc
03-26-2010, 06:43 PM
I tried to google the Rite Aid coupon, and I got a link for 5 off 20 at new stores of Sav-A-Lot for 5 off 20 (sorry, I don't have the link anymore, but I'm sure someone with more computer expertise can locate it again!) and used it today at HT in Charleston, SC. One of the new stores was located in North Charleston. I know some people say that their HT won't let them use an IP like these but this one gave me no problem. HTH This coupon is also good til 4-30 so I plan on using it at Publix every week until then!

coupondiva55
03-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Yeah, I saw it last week...we can't use it in Florida - thanks...I only wish!!

http://www.matrixxpictures.com/savealotcoupon/coupon/

Moggy
03-27-2010, 06:01 AM
I wonder if our stores will take them since we don't have Sav-A-Lot here, do you think they'd still consider it a competitor?

foodie
03-27-2010, 06:43 AM
I live in N VA and my stores did.

However, when you are doing $/$$ coupons, wait until you do your subtotal AFTER your purchase are rung up. In other words, DO NOT let the cashier scan your VIC card or do your coupons that will double, triple, or Super Double (and face value coupons that don't double, etc.) until your Competitor Coupons are scanned FIRST and then go for the VIC Card and coupon discounts.

I don't reveal or hand over my VIC if I have Competitor Coupons to use first. YMMV. I am always polite but firm on how I control my savings. No problems with my managers and/or cashiers.:rolleyes2:

For example, if your total is $30 and $/$$ coupon is $5/$25, make sure your subtotal is $25.01+ BEFORE VIC card discounts and all coupons. That way the total will be MORE BEFORE ALL discounts are applied. Just let the managers override for the Competitor coupons and then present your VIC Card and coupons for BETTER AND REDUCED savings.

I don't volunteer the VIC Card and other coupons until I have to. By the way the Competitor Coupon Code is 1867 for overrides. Some managers/cashiers may insist on $/$$ coupons AFTER VIC Card is scanned and coupons applied; but I just wait. Of course, YMMV, on your HT acceptance of $/$$ coupons.

Hope that helps.

Foodie:biggrin:

daygo22
03-28-2010, 10:08 AM
I tried to google the Rite Aid coupon, and I got a link for 5 off 20 at new stores of Sav-A-Lot for 5 off 20 (sorry, I don't have the link anymore, but I'm sure someone with more computer expertise can locate it again!) and used it today at HT in Charleston, SC. One of the new stores was located in North Charleston. I know some people say that their HT won't let them use an IP like these but this one gave me no problem. HTH This coupon is also good til 4-30 so I plan on using it at Publix every week until then!

It's in the HT Coupon policy that competitor IPs are not allowed.

Harris Teeter - Coupon Policy (http://www.harristeeter.com/promotions/online_coupons/coupon_policy.aspx)
We do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.

dchamberssc
03-28-2010, 02:09 PM
I was told that before also, and the cashier even said the same thing to me, but the manager was walking by and he told the cashier to accept it....

pudding
03-28-2010, 02:58 PM
I live in Fla. and my Publix is accepting the $5/$20 Q.