PDA

View Full Version : What's already out of stock at your store?

nene0784
03-24-2010, 07:55 AM
I was at my store at 745 this morning and Yolk noodles were gone and there was 1 Viva 2pack left and only 3 renyolds wrap. I was in a hurry to get to work so i didn't get to wander around like i usually do, but i plan on going back later with my parents VIC card and curious to know what's already gone.

oh! and i'm short and had to have a taller lady reach the red hot for me!! LOL. So i'm guyssing those are probably gone too.

bubberly
03-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Lysol Kitchen Cleaner! But it is ok. It is not a must have on my list!

AND of course McCormick Vanilla Extract!!!

hcarroll86
03-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Reynolds Wrap, the larger sizes, were almost out except for 75ft. Heavy Duty but those were priced higher than the $3.

JessicaJ
03-24-2010, 09:50 AM
VIVA!!!!! There was only like 4 twin packs left after I took my 3 packs of them.

I'm sure the mustard will be gone as well as the Welch's jelly.

I was ther around 8:30 and things were starting to look bare but nothing out YET.....

I arranged my Qs to buy the things I was sure would run out today. Tomorrow will be a free for all for me. I won't be able to pick out 20 Qs before going and expect to get all of those things....it will take me longer to shop.

tinkadink
03-24-2010, 09:59 AM
o0oo0o no! I hope the columbia md store still has a good stock. I wasn't able to make it this morning UGGH! I'll be there in 2 hours, lol! :(

vartrip
03-24-2010, 10:02 AM
they were out of a lot in winston. no yolk noodles. lysol bathroom cleaner with beach along with the other lysol all purpose spray. The shelves looked bare and I was there at 9am. I know that the jelly, yogurt, jimmy deans, lysol, and mustard will be out by tomorrow. So much for trying to get all the things I wanted. Maybe they will restock for the weekend

hcarroll86
03-24-2010, 10:45 AM
Tinkadink,
For the most part Columbia was fairly well stocked around 11am today. The only thing dwindling was Reynolds and Lysol was low but still plenty.

sar1
03-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Tinkadink,
For the most part Columbia was fairly well stocked around 11am today. The only thing dwindling was Reynolds and Lysol was low but still plenty.

I left Columbia around 10 and the French's spicy brown was getting pretty low.

hcarroll86
03-24-2010, 11:10 AM
I left Columbia around 10 and the French's spicy brown was getting pretty low.

I completely forgot that one! There were 4 left after I got mine.

aidan&logansmommy
03-24-2010, 12:08 PM
I was there at 7:15 and lots of things were very low! No Dole Fruit Naturals and I got the last of the McCormick vanilla. KC Masterpiece was almost out too.

Moggy
03-24-2010, 12:16 PM
I have 4 HT's to choose from. I'm hoping out of that many stores I'll be able to get the few things I really want, at some point during this triples.

ncmonster78
03-24-2010, 12:29 PM
there must someone else that is wanting to try the special k crisps b/c there are none!!!! I want to try it! but other wise it has been fairly decent stock at the two stores i have been to. I hope some mccormicks is still left later on.

Bandksmom
03-24-2010, 12:45 PM
I was there at noon today. No regular mustard and I got the last 2 Honey Mustard Dipping sauces, no Nature's own bagels, some of the Lysol products were out and many other things were getting low. I have the lunchable sub qs but I didn't even see a spot for them at my HT. Maybe anther store will have them.

darkcirca
03-24-2010, 01:31 PM
My store is out of the Wishbone Balsamic dressing - I picked up the very last one, which was at the very back of the shelf, behind another dressing type.

tinkadink
03-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Thanks Hcarroll and Sharon! There was no more bathroom cleaner when I went but I did get the other lysol products... I literally got the last 4-1 antibacterial (yellow) cleaner and the last multi cleaner... There were a few kitchen cleaners left

Also the mustard seemed ok if you're getting regular yellow but there were only 2 spicy mustards after I took my 2 :(

Fleur
03-24-2010, 02:30 PM
The salt.

They seemed to be out of the vanilla, but when I asked for a rain check, they produced some. :) Was very happy about that!

CouponingInNorthCarolina
03-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Some of the items others mentioned could possibly be out at my store, but I was looking for certain things before they were gone and luckily I got them.

The Lysol section (buy 1 get 1 free ones) were not bare, but I could tell they would be soon.

The only thing I went for that wasn't there was those Solo coffee comfort (or something like that) cups that you pour coffee in to take with you. The ones that were on sale for $2.50 were gone so I bought one of them that was $2.99 instead.

cajun-lorelei
03-24-2010, 03:21 PM
I have 4 HT's to choose from. I'm hoping out of that many stores I'll be able to get the few things I really want, at some point during this triples.
I wish I had your problem...lol! I'd settle for ONE right about now! Let us know what you find!

cajun-lorelei
03-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Some of the items others mentioned could possibly be out at my store, but I was looking for certain things before they were gone and luckily I got them.

The Lysol section (buy 1 get 1 free ones) were not bare, but I could tell they would be soon.

The only thing I went for that wasn't there was those Solo coffee comfort (or something like that) cups that you pour coffee in to take with you. The ones that were on sale for $2.50 were gone so I bought one of them that was $2.99 instead.
Hey there! I was hoping that you'd post! I'm flying up next Tuesday (last day of triples!) & may be stopping off your store, so I'd love to know how the stock is this week, esp toward the end!

Can you believe my rotten luck? I was supposed to fly up yesterday, but had to change my plans to the 30th, so you can imagine how disappointed I am?! :( :( :(

I'd also like to hear about stock at the Mt. Holly/Huntersville/Hwy. 16/Mtn Island Lake store in Charlotte or the Boone store, if anyone goes there. Those are my only 3 options for a quick stop & it's probably going to be way too late when we get back to Boone. They always run out of the best deals anyway. :(

I'm also trying to remember if there's a HT in Lincolnton. Anyone know, b/c that could also work out & being a smaller town, maybe they won't have too many couponers Hmmm, what about Hickory or Lenoir? I know Hickory must have a couple! Anything along Hwy. 321N could work! :)

Thanks for any & all updates & if anyone is getting rainchecks, I'd be eternally grateful if you could get me one on the BOGO Bertolli Pasta Sauce, Quaker Rice Snacks (grandson LOVES these!) & the Solo cups!

Now I'm going to drown my sorrows @ the neighborhood Mexican restaurant. It's $2 margarita & $1 taco night...woo hoo! :mrita: :shots: :hungry2:

lms28023
03-24-2010, 04:33 PM
From the HT site:
3010 N. Center St, Hickory

2318 E. Main St, Lincolnton(I think)...then it say Boger city location. But Lincolnton is listed as the city on the address.

ninamarie100
03-24-2010, 04:44 PM
I'm very irritated with HT and I don't think I'll be wasting my time going there anymore (30 minute drive). This is the first day of the sale and they were either out of the coupon items or they "mysteriously" disappeared! Plus it seems like their prices are higher than they were the last time I was there (the week after SD's). I think they are hiding inventory on purpose and it upsets me. I took a friend along and we only used 9 coupons between the two of us! UGH what a waste of time and gas!

CouponingInNorthCarolina
03-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Hey there! I was hoping that you'd post! I'm flying up next Tuesday (last day of triples!) & may be stopping off your store, so I'd love to know how the stock is this week, esp toward the end!

Can you believe my rotten luck? I was supposed to fly up yesterday, but had to change my plans to the 30th, so you can imagine how disappointed I am?! :( :( :(

I'd also like to hear about stock at the Mt. Holly/Huntersville/Hwy. 16/Mtn Island Lake store in Charlotte or the Boone store, if anyone goes there. Those are my only 3 options for a quick stop & it's probably going to be way too late when we get back to Boone. They always run out of the best deals anyway. :(

I'm also trying to remember if there's a HT in Lincolnton. Anyone know, b/c that could also work out & being a smaller town, maybe they won't have too many couponers Hmmm, what about Hickory or Lenoir? I know Hickory must have a couple! Anything along Hwy. 321N could work! :)

Thanks for any & all updates & if anyone is getting rainchecks, I'd be eternally grateful if you could get me one on the BOGO Bertolli Pasta Sauce, Quaker Rice Snacks (grandson LOVES these!) & the Solo cups!

Now I'm going to drown my sorrows @ the neighborhood Mexican restaurant. It's $2 margarita & $1 taco night...woo hoo! :mrita: :shots: :hungry2:

Lori,

Would you believe I didn't even know about triple coupons until a friend mentioned it to me? I have been so busy lately that I haven't even checked on here for quite a while but I'm back now.

What a bummer that you have to come at the end of the sale, but at least you get to go so that's a positive.
:-)

I usually go to the Gastonia store on Neal Hawkins Road (off Union Rd) instead of the one on Cox Road unless I'm out doing other shopping on the weekend since it is further away from me. I think someone posted ahead of me about the Lincolnton store. I've never gone shopping there, so I'm not sure about that particular city's store.

I hope you get lots of goodies when you do go!

daygo22
03-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks for starting this thread! I haven't even started going through my coupons to see what I can get good deals on. This pregnancy has me feeling BLAH...LOL!

shanesgal05
03-24-2010, 07:01 PM
no yolks completely gone this morning. I was in there last night and there was a pretty good stock on them ... I asked the Manager why they seem to dissapear during triples, and he said, "well they were bogo last week, so maybe we are just out... wonder why they didn't order more" I wanted to say - For the same reason you took the viva singles rolls off the shelves - too many ppl getting them for FREE!!

sar1
03-24-2010, 07:17 PM
I went back tonight (Columbia, MD) to get my perishables and the most important thing on the list: Ben & Jerry's on BOGO! I could triple 5 more coupons since I only did 15 this morning. I checked the stock on the French's spicy brown and there were 4 HIDING behind the honey mustard. Geez, I really can't stand that! I pulled them all out of hiding and only bought 1. The Lysol area was looking pretty sparse. BTW - Don't forget to check the endcaps for everything!

LkayeT
03-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Chinet cups, lysol cleaning supplies, almost out of frenchs mustard and worchestire sauce. franks red hot was low as well.

ninamarie100
03-24-2010, 07:24 PM
no yolks completely gone this morning. I was in there last night and there was a pretty good stock on them ... I asked the Manager why they seem to dissapear during triples, and he said, "well they were bogo last week, so maybe we are just out... wonder why they didn't order more" I wanted to say - For the same reason you took the viva singles rolls off the shelves - too many ppl getting them for FREE!!

They did it with the Welch's, Solo cups, Mr. Clean, and Reynolds wrap. Its funny how some items just disapear. They even remove the tag on the shelves! If they don't want to cater to triples, WHY DO THEY PROMOTE THEM?? Now all they did was piss me off, waste my gas, and they loose me making 3 trips and me taking at least one person along each time! Its their loss, but it makes me upset because I really like their employees and their fresh produce. Everyone is always so nice to me and my children. If they would keep things stocked and stop playing games, I would be more than willing to drive 30 minutes each week to get their sales items...but this nonsense is just not worth the dissapointment!

savanna3e
03-24-2010, 07:39 PM
My store was out of EVERYTHING I wanted..all the cleaning products, paper products, rice, sauces etc...really everything. What a disappointment. The bagger said they restock at night so the best time to go is first thing in the morning. :(

mbc123
03-25-2010, 03:30 AM
My store was out of Lysol, French's mustard , franks red hot sauce.

jah1203
03-25-2010, 06:29 AM
Hmm...the mysterious disappearing NoYolks noodles....my manager said the same thing, that they were on sale last week blah, blah, blah. I buy these on a pretty regular basis, and have never seen even a LOW stock on them...EVER! That was the only thing my store didn't have, although the TT croutons were really low.

hollylaw
03-25-2010, 06:45 AM
I went at 6:45 yesterday morning and they were already out of the Chinet cups, mustard, sugar, jfg coffee, jfg mayo, paper towels, no yolks, solo cups, jd breakfast bowls. The dole fruit was very low as well as the JD breakfast bowls. This totally messed up my plan. I was so upset, like the sale hasn't even started yet and there were people in there with the small baskets lined up in their carts loading each basket up. I seen 4 people like this so I asked a cashier if you were allowed to use more than one card and she said no, so I asked why others were loading up individual carts and she said well they do it but they are supposed to. So no wonder everything was already gone, people using 4 and 5 cards in one shopping trip. I wasn't very happy to say the least!

christine2008
03-25-2010, 07:03 AM
Vanilla!

lovelyscraps
03-25-2010, 07:04 AM
Mazola oil, Solo, Breakstone sour cream, Danimals Colussion, spicy mustard were out this morning at the North Bethesda, MD store

Fleur
03-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Vanilla!

Did you ask for a rain check ? When I did, it turned out that they had some they hadn't stocked.

Then this morning, the shelf was empty and I happened to walk by someone wheeling out a cart of things to restock. She had maybe 10 things of vanilla just loose in the cart (not a full box). I grabbed my 2, but I imagine they won't last long.

She said the salt had been out of stock for weeks and they weren't likely to get any in.

Moggy
03-25-2010, 09:08 AM
I went yesterday after work and every single thing I wanted was in stock. I did get the last 1lb bag of Mahatma Rice, but everything else had plenty more on the shelf. That includes No Yolks, Lysol Cleaners, Lysol Wipes, Wet Ones Wipes, French's Yellow and Brown Mustards, Mr Clean Magic Erasers, MorningStar Farms items etc.

I was pleasantly surprised since normally by the time I get off work 1/2 of what I go for is gone already.

JessicaJ
03-25-2010, 10:31 AM
I was surprised to find lots of stuff still in stock this morning. The only things gone were Viva, of course, and the Welchs Jelly. The cleaning supplies were almost gone. They are last on my list though since I got a bunch for free last super doubles. I'll get some this time eventually.

BTW if you apply for a card do they ask for your I.D.? Just wondering.

savanna3e
03-25-2010, 10:46 AM
I was at my store at 745 this morning and Yolk noodles were gone and there was 1 Viva 2pack left and only 3 renyolds wrap. I was in a hurry to get to work so i didn't get to wander around like i usually do, but i plan on going back later with my parents VIC card and curious to know what's already gone.

oh! and i'm short and had to have a taller lady reach the red hot for me!! LOL. So i'm guyssing those are probably gone too.

Hey! I was at the Fayetteville store too! They were out of Everything.

catlover7731
03-25-2010, 10:47 AM
My H.T. restocks Friday late night, so I will be going back
they were out of Lysol bleach cleaner, Reynolds wrap, and some other stuff.
I will take what i get
that is how it is.

aurorahorse
03-25-2010, 01:15 PM
I must be super lucky, because the only thing I didn't get that I wanted was Dole chunk pineapple. That was easy enough...I got rings instead and got a raincheck. :)

I take that back...there were no more Bounty Basic paper towels. However, those were on clearance, so I knew they'd likely be gone and out of the system by now.

I'm getting different stuff than most people, though. I'm doing bacon (1.75 for oM), pineapple (.35 for two 20 oz cans), and pie crusts (.75 a pair) mainly. I'm happy with the stock, so far. :tongue2:

lizajane23
03-25-2010, 01:43 PM
i was FLOORED to find that everything i wanted was in stock. what was missing yesterday was RESTOCKED for today. WOW WOW WOW. i could not believe they restocked! special thanks to su at theintentionalhome.blogspot.com for alerting us to the restocking in the falls of neuse, raleigh store.

jeanmpt
03-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Hey! I was at the Fayetteville store too! They were out of Everything.

Fay NC this afternoon - out of the following - French's mustard, No Yolks, Franks, Solo Cups, Viva Single Rolls, Vanilla and some toilet paper that I wasn't looking for, but the shelves were bare.

Not too surprised that it was so empty. Typically happens by day 2 of triples. Will check on Sunday morning early as that is the best time I have found for that store.

catlover7731
03-25-2010, 04:19 PM
2nd trip my H.T. had the Dawn dish detergent in stock:).
Still no lysol bleach cleaner, no Reynolds wrap still or chinet comfort cups. That is the main thing I really am looking for now. My H.T. also was low on Sun detergent, the Dawn was down to the last 8 bottles and the satin shaving cream was down to the last 2 bottles.

bcvincent
03-25-2010, 04:31 PM
Chinet cups, lysol cleaning supplies, almost out of frenchs mustard and worchestire sauce. franks red hot was low as well.

Hey HT @ Mayfaire still had these products today. Th only thing they didn't have was Frank's Red Hot Sauce.

It's great to find someone in the wilmington area!!:smile:

christine2008
03-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Did you ask for a rain check ? When I did, it turned out that they had some they hadn't stocked.

Then this morning, the shelf was empty and I happened to walk by someone wheeling out a cart of things to restock. She had maybe 10 things of vanilla just loose in the cart (not a full box). I grabbed my 2, but I imagine they won't last long.

She said the salt had been out of stock for weeks and they weren't likely to get any in.

I got a raincheck today. The manager told me that since it was on sale and a coupon item that they might be out of stock in the warehouse. Lucky for me there are 5 HT's I can check. I have just gone to the one less than a mile from my house before going to work. Since I am getting in and out by 7am they haven't restocked when I get there. Tomorrow won't be such a crazy work day and I should be able to shop by 5pm!

Bandksmom
03-26-2010, 06:26 AM
Ditto to above and check other places as well. I got the vanilla on the first day but when I went another day I noticed it was out on the shelf. Then right in front of the cake mix is a little shelf sticking out with some there and it was full. There was no tag indicating BOGO just the regular price.

darkcirca
03-26-2010, 07:41 AM
I've had great luck with my 2 visits - the only thing out of stock was Balsamic from Wish Bone (I got the last one), and one of the toilet bowl cleaners - still 2 other types left though.

I went for franks hot sauce (tons left), dressing, cleaning, foil, and some other things - even the mustard looked to have at least 8 or 9 left of each.

Going to get Vanilla today - it was fully stocked yesterday, but I didn't have a coupon with me.

Moggy
03-26-2010, 10:00 AM
BTW if you apply for a card do they ask for your I.D.? Just wondering.

Yes, they do ask for an I.D. now.

Moggy
03-26-2010, 10:01 AM
The only thing they were out of at my HT yesterday evening was the Mahattma Rice in the 1lb bags. Well, at least that was the only thing that I was looking for that they were out of.

aurorahorse
03-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Today was much harder....went for cold things. Out of pepper stir fry at 2 places (well, they didn't have the 6 I needed for a raincheck); McCain's fries and Alexia fries at various ones. It worked out mostly okay, though not as good as I'd have liked. :tongue2:

sar1
03-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Columbia store around 1 today:
Out of Solo Cups, all Lysol spray cleaners, and Dial Basics but I didn't even see a spot for it so I'm not sure they carry it anymore.

They re-stocked the mustard AND there is an endcap full of all the sale types on the registers end of the store. They had a lot of Reynold's foil, Texas Toast croutons, quaker rice snacks but only creme brulee, magic erasers, wet ones wipes, Uncle Ben's but you have to really dig to find one w/a peelie. There were about 8 Lysol toilet cleaners. A FULL shelf of Welch's squeeze jelly! It was a really great morning at the Columbia store. I may make one more trip next week after getting this weekend's coupons b/c I still have more Magic eraser coupons to use.

JEP
03-26-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm waiting for Greensboro stores to re-stock J F G coffee

Maybe early Sat or Sunday

savingcents
03-26-2010, 04:23 PM
Ok what deal am I missing out on for the Welchs jelly? PB&J is a lunchbox staple and I don't think I've seen any coupons for the jelly since last summer but maybe I haven't been looking in the right places.

Fleur
03-26-2010, 05:36 PM
Today they had completely restocked that elusive Diamond salt (both coarse & fine), and the small size Carnation evaporated that are free w/Q. Surprised and happy, as they had told me there was no hope of the salt, and the milk is usually hard to find. They also had restocked the Hershey's (the refrigerated singles, I haven't seen the 6 packs others are using it for--where are those?).

All out of the bagels! :( And of course the vanilla.

sar1
03-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Ok what deal am I missing out on for the Welchs jelly? PB&J is a lunchbox staple and I don't think I've seen any coupons for the jelly since last summer but maybe I haven't been looking in the right places.
There was a regional coupon for $0.55/1 Welch's jelly.

tinkadink
03-26-2010, 06:10 PM
Today they had completely restocked that elusive Diamond salt (both coarse & fine), and the small size Carnation evaporated that are free w/Q. Surprised and happy, as they had told me there was no hope of the salt, and the milk is usually hard to find. They also had restocked the Hershey's (the refrigerated singles, I haven't seen the 6 packs others are using it for--where are those?).

All out of the bagels! :( And of course the vanilla.

Where are people finding the singles? I couldn't locate them in our store :(

Fleur
03-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Where are people finding the singles? I couldn't locate them in our store :(

They were with the refrigerated milk, there are a couple of shelves dedicated to chocolate milk at our store. The first day they only had the "cookies & cream" kind left, which I didn't think we would like so didn't get. But today they had plenty of both regular chocolate and the cookies kind in stock when I got there late in the afternoon.

tinkadink
03-26-2010, 08:44 PM
Thanks Fleur! I found them! I got 2 cookies and cream and 1 chocolate. My DH LOVES the cookies kind so that worked out well for me :)

My store was restocked in almost everything I wanted except for Lysol! I was dissapointed but the manager let me substitute and use my coupon so i still got in on the deal. Sweet!

Moggy
03-27-2010, 06:00 AM
I found the Hershey's milk and the Shamrock everyday since the sale started, no problems. The only things that were out (that I was looking for) yesterday were the 1lb bag of Mahatma Rice (still) and the thin sliced bagels.

I wish we would have gotten that Welch's q, I was wondering about that one too.

CouponingInNorthCarolina
03-27-2010, 09:37 AM
Lots of good deals were missing yesterday when I went (haven't gone yet today) such as the French's mustard (all kinds), JFG coffee (haven't gotten 1 yet), Dole pineapple, Viva paper towels, etc.

tinkadink
03-27-2010, 02:15 PM
thin sliced bagels, chore boy, shamrock rockin refuel

Time4mom2
03-27-2010, 04:37 PM
half the items on my list were OOS yesterday!! It was so frustrating since they did so well stocking with Superdoubles!

nene0784
03-27-2010, 05:56 PM
Fay NC this afternoon - out of the following - French's mustard, No Yolks, Franks, Solo Cups, Viva Single Rolls, Vanilla and some toilet paper that I wasn't looking for, but the shelves were bare.

Not too surprised that it was so empty. Typically happens by day 2 of triples. Will check on Sunday morning early as that is the best time I have found for that store.

oh no!! you know my secret!! lol. I am usually there first thing sunday morning. i'm wanting more strawberries!!! The ones i've already gotten have been so sweet and yummy!!!!

sar1
03-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Columbia, MD store around 1 pm today:
Still no Solo cups, but lots of Lysol toilet cleaner and about a dozen Lysol kitchen cleaner sprays. Full display of Magic Erasers, tons of Welch's jelly, Daisy sour cream, mustard, and No Yolks. They have been great about stocking! Today was my third and last trip. I am definitely writing an email to Corp about how great it's been (for what I was looking for anyway).

Moggy
03-29-2010, 12:52 PM
I finally found my Mahatma Rice :) I hope I can get a few more bags tomorrow.

christine2008
03-29-2010, 05:36 PM
They finally restocked the vanilla at my store. My store restocks for Sunday morning too!

Moggy
03-30-2010, 08:49 AM
I was finally able to get the thin sliced bagels and more Mahatma Rice. One more run today, or not? I'm undecided but I'm out of storage room!

JessicaJ
03-30-2010, 10:44 AM
The only item I didn't get all of that I wanted was Gripz (didn't get any, both stores I go to were out early Sun. and didn't restock. And I was only able to get my hands on one of the Redi Whips (small cans) Those were out since early Sun. as well.

Overall, I was very pleased with the stock at my main store. Went every day and between all my trips, I got everything I wanted. Now, my cup runneth over!!!! LOL