PDA

View Full Version : Mccormick Grinders: My Cat did not print?

bellsandbabies
03-24-2010, 07:32 AM
I have the cat promotion right here ad it says "Buy McCormick Herb, Spice, Food Color or Etract, 3 or more get $2.50".

So I bought 3 McCormick Grinders which are a Spice/Herb and no cat printed. I was planning on using that cat to pay for my next purchase which really screwed me up. So I went to customer service and spent 20 min with them on the phone just to be told that the cat company was going to call them back and that they would have to take my number and call me back. How frustrating.

So, has anyone gotten the cat with the Grinders? Has anyone had a cat not print and gotten it taken care of? How do they handle that, by a refund or a coupon?

kblue
03-24-2010, 07:50 AM
I had that happen a few weeks ago...I think it was for the Pillsbury...anyway mine didnt print either, so I walked over to the customer service desk, showed her my printed Cat "info about the cat" and told her I had bought the number of items to get a OYNO Cat...she walked over to the register, and it printed out about 2 customers after me....they maybe what happened!

HockeyMomNC
03-24-2010, 11:33 AM
I bought 3 of the McCormick grinders today and received my $2.50 OYNO. Sorry you had a problem.

kfrankie
03-25-2010, 06:13 AM
Will the $1.00 off q work for the grinders?

Amaqueen
03-25-2010, 11:55 AM
I had the same problem with the Grill Mates. I emailed Coupon@catalinamarketing.com yesterday and received a response today giving me a case number and indicating I would know something in 8-12 weeks :frown:

Moxie_15
03-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Twice I've had it print $1.50 instead of the $2.50 when I've included grinders. But the third time I had grinders and it did give the $2.50...sigh.

momof2sweetkids
03-25-2010, 06:16 PM
One time when i had a cat not print they had me call HT customer service and talk to someone in the vic department. After i told them what happened they told me it was no problem.; They would put an electronic q on my card for that amount and it would come off the next time i shopped. I was then like ok so does this thing expire cause i was shopping for my mom which i do on occasion and it doesn't expire if they do it that way. You may try calling and explaing to them what happened and they may be able to help you. HTH

EVR
03-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Will the $1.00 off q work for the grinders?

yes they do! The first day I used two .75Qs and one $1, buying one extract and two grinders. Today I used my 2.50 from that...three grinders $2 each=$6-$3 (three $1 Qs)-yesterday's 2.50=.50 for three grinders. And it didn't go against my 20Q limit :) I love these grinders!!!

Save-A-Lot
03-26-2010, 04:33 AM
I bought 3 grinders and only got a $1.50 OYNO.. I wonder if it is one of them that isnt "working"

kblue
03-26-2010, 04:39 AM
I got 3 grinders yesterday...mine did not print....asked the manager, he said they were having problems with them printing... (I already knew this) :)....so he give me 1.50 cash back.....:smile:
I did not have the cat info with me, so I wasnt going to push for the 2.50