PDA

View Full Version : Catalina Question

Beautyandthesoldier
03-03-2010, 02:59 AM
I never really have used any of the cats I got at Harris Teeter since usually they were not for something I wanted. I do have one now that I may want to use but was wondering the rules on it. Am I able to use one with other coupons? For example if you have one that says get $x.xx off when you buy x amount of item can you use that and also use a regular coupon for the items or can I only use one or the other?

lauralovesdeals
03-03-2010, 04:54 AM
I never really have used any of the cats I got at Harris Teeter since usually they were not for something I wanted. I do have one now that I may want to use but was wondering the rules on it. Am I able to use one with other coupons? For example if you have one that says get $x.xx off when you buy x amount of item can you use that and also use a regular coupon for the items or can I only use one or the other?

Nearly all cats are manufacturer coupons so you have to use one, if you look on your cat it will say on the top bit of it if its a manufacturer coupon - if it says that its a manufacturer coupon youll have to use one or the other.

tlscoupons
03-03-2010, 07:27 AM
I noticed on Food Lion's website they list all their current catalina deals. Do you know where I can find this for HT?

lauralovesdeals
03-04-2010, 01:14 AM
I noticed on Food Lion's website they list all their current catalina deals. Do you know where I can find this for HT?

Here are some:

http://www.afullcup.com/forums/harris-teeter/100062-ht-catalina-deals-8.html

dollarwise
03-04-2010, 06:25 AM
HT coupon cats are like manufacturer coupons coded with a 9. They will not double and cannot be stacked with other manufacturer coupons.

However, cat coupons from many other stores are often coded with 5 and if your HT will take them, some will double. This is one of those YMMV things.