PDA

View Full Version : HT policy

ston66i
01-12-2010, 08:34 AM
what is HT policy if they ring up item at incorrect price--- purchased some nyquil sinus which was supposed to be priced at 3.99 and they charged me 6.79!! returning for money back or they can have their item--just wanted to know policy before heading in--thanks for your help!!

Moggy
01-12-2010, 08:59 AM
I really don't really know their policy because the only time they overcharged me I caught it before I paid and I just had them void the item off of my order. Are you sure it was in the right place on the shelf? A lot of things get moved around and end up in front of the wrong shelf tag, I always match the numbers on the items barcode with the numbers on the shelf tag to make sure I'm getting what I think I'm getting.

kalphen
01-12-2010, 09:03 AM
I bought some dog treats in the Christmas clearance bin last week and didn't notice til I got to my car that it rang up at full price. Went back inside and they refunded my money and gave me the item for free. I'm not sure though if that's their policy or if the clerk was just being nice.

Moggy
01-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Thats what Kroger does so it wouldn't surprise me if that's their policy. It should be.

Moxie_15
01-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Yup, they'll refund you and give it to you for free--it's called their Scan Right Guarantee.

I was wondering how this would work with the 5 bottles of Flintstone's vitamins I bought the other day that all scanned $5.99 instead of the BOGO price of $4.19--they refunded my money on one and gave me the difference in price for each of the other bottles.

CBrown9758
01-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Yup, they'll refund you and give it to you for free--it's called their Scan Right Guarantee.

I was wondering how this would work with the 5 bottles of Flintstone's vitamins I bought the other day that all scanned $5.99 instead of the BOGO price of $4.19--they refunded my money on one and gave me the difference in price for each of the other bottles.

Taken from the HT website:
Scan Guarantee

Our scan guarantee states "If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco."

After the first item each additional item is given to you at the lower pice. So in the case of the Flinstone's Vitamins: the first bottle would have been free and the other 4 would be $4.19. If you already paid the $5.99 each for them they should refund you the difference.