PDA

View Full Version : Question???

skylark08
09-21-2009, 10:20 AM
I see in the ad online that the fiber one muffins are 2/$4 well when I look online they aren't on sale. Was this a misprint in the ad or they just not marked in the store or express lane?

savingcents
09-21-2009, 11:09 AM
I think they goofed on the ad. Our stores didn't have the shelf tag up on the fiber one muffins. I did get one last week and when it rang up 4.19 they honored the ad at $2. Today I went and there wasn't a tag up on the shelf but they did ring up for $2 a box. Get a couple boxes now as that's a good price especially combined with triples! And they taste sooooooo good!

skylark08
09-21-2009, 11:14 AM
I think they goofed on the ad. Our stores didn't have the shelf tag up on the fiber one muffins. I did get one last week and when it rang up 4.19 they honored the ad at $2. Today I went and there wasn't a tag up on the shelf but they did ring up for $2 a box. Get a couple boxes now as that's a good price especially combined with triples! And they taste sooooooo good!

Thank you so much. I will look and see if they have any left when I go out today. I love blueberry muffins.

taylorcpa
09-21-2009, 12:08 PM
They were $2 at my HT, but I got the last one!!!

aidan&logansmommy
09-21-2009, 07:37 PM
They were $2 at my Harris Teeter too! I bought 2 boxes and used the .50/1 insert coupon.