PDA

View Full Version : I have a question...

ptangel2008
09-18-2009, 06:36 AM
Newbie here (well, to this site, not to couponing, lol). Pretty much been a lurker here until today. Was wondering if you can do more than one of the buy 15 get $5 off in one day on the same card? I don't want to try it and then not have it come off. Does anyone know? If so, please let me know. Thanks so much!

Bandksmom
09-18-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm new to couponing as well as AFC but I think you can do it more than once. Not sure about in one day. There has been some talk on another thread about when you can return and use 20 more coupons. Some are saying theyhave been told to wait 24hrs., others have said it resets at 7:00am. The HT flyer simply says that all 15 GM products must be purchased in the same transaction to get the $5 off but if you're using lots of coupons you would have to meet the HT coupon per day rule too. I'm returning in the morning to try again but I have my mother in laws card to use in case mine won't work yet. Good luck!

aurorahorse
09-19-2009, 06:29 AM
You can do it twice in one day....I did it on Thursday. Just make sure the 2 trips don't total more than 20 coupons. :biggrin:

ptangel2008
09-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the responses. My total coupons do not exceed the 20 coupon limit, so I will be able to do this more than once a day. Yippee :)

jevans1120
09-19-2009, 10:55 PM
But also remember the rule about no more than 3 of a like kind or 2 if IP! It makes it challenging and I have not done it but I bet it's doable, GL!

Bandksmom
09-21-2009, 06:32 AM
Not sure what you mean by no more than three of a like kind? Does that mean no more than 3 or the same exact coupon? If so I wasn't aware of that rule. I just used 4 of the same yesterday with the Morton Seasoning salt and also 4 of the same with the quaker granola bars.

Moggy
09-21-2009, 06:41 AM
Not sure what you mean by no more than three of a like kind? Does that mean no more than 3 or the same exact coupon? If so I wasn't aware of that rule. I just used 4 of the same yesterday with the Morton Seasoning salt and also 4 of the same with the quaker granola bars.

You're lucky if they let you do that in one transaction. My store limits 3 like coupons or if they're IP's you're only allowed to use 2 like.

Bandksmom
09-21-2009, 07:02 AM
In my short time to couponing and AFC what I have discovered is that the same store in different areas will do different things. I have been lucky so far and I haven't had any major issues but I'm sure they will come. My store would not let me use more than one pizza rolls coupon for the B2G3 since it was for $/2 and the 3 came off as free instead of price adjustment. I hope they don't eventually do that for the B1G1.

mcoates1297
09-21-2009, 08:00 AM
You're lucky if they let you do that in one transaction. My store limits 3 like coupons or if they're IP's you're only allowed to use 2 like.

The HT policy states:

"We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value."

Three B/C Warm Delights chocolate molten cake are not identical to three B/C Warm Delights cookie.

Hope this helps!!