PDA

View Full Version : IP do not triple?! Help ASAP Please!!!!!!

kasey124
08-12-2009, 03:49 PM
I just printed some Q's off of coupons.com and the item's for the HT $5 off 15 items Q's are printing "Do not double or triple" on the top!!!! Will they still work?!?!?! If they don't my plan will have to be adjusted! I don't want to get to the store and have to put it all back!

daisypark
08-12-2009, 03:55 PM
if the number just to the left bottom of the barcode is a 5 it will double or triple automatically, if it is a 9, it will not....

HTH!

Suzanne

kasey124
08-12-2009, 04:04 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

carriemb2
08-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Just remember that your cashier/store has the right to not double/triple those if they are marked DND/T ;)

daisypark
08-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Just remember that your cashier/store has the right to not double/triple those if they are marked DND/T ;)

That's why I always seek out the young guy cashiers....they really couldn't care less! :wink:

Suzanne

MoneyMindingMom
08-13-2009, 06:07 AM
Also, FYI...

HT's new policy only allows 2 doubled/tripled internet coupons per duplicate items. I don't know if the computers are picking up on this as this just changed recently, but it's good to know before you head out.

;)

mrsfloyd
08-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Also, FYI...

HT's new policy only allows 2 doubled/tripled internet coupons per duplicate items. I don't know if the computers are picking up on this as this just changed recently, but it's good to know before you head out.

;)

That policy is actually not new. And it is up to the cashiers to enforce it. (the cash register cannot tell the difference between an IPq and a regular insert q b/c it can only read the barcode, and barcodes are the same between IP's and insert q's) Still, it's better to plan your trips to stay w/in the rules so that you don't have to suddenly change your plan at the register.

Onemom2fourkids
08-14-2009, 01:42 PM
ymmv--some cashiers will override it and keep it from doubling/tripling. and at our store here it seems to be the younger cashiers (the newly employeed ones) that have been instructed to do this....

yoflynn2000
08-14-2009, 03:36 PM
I went today and my ip that stated do not double or triple they wouldnt double or triple the coupon.

slpigford
08-15-2009, 09:53 AM
I went today and my ip that stated do not double or triple they wouldnt double or triple the coupon.

same here. First time that has ever happened to me!