PDA

View Full Version : Are commissary coupons ok to use???

-Ashley-
02-03-2009, 10:19 AM
I saw a commissary coupon on the shopping list, and wanted to double check! The commissary always has tons of peelies and tear aways, and I always stock up =) I've got tons of $.75 off different cleaners.

aidan&logansmommy
02-03-2009, 11:01 AM
I am not familiar with commissary coupons, but HT's new coupon policy states that they will only accept competitor coupons for amounts off your total order (such as $5 off a $25 purchase), rather than cents off coupons on individual items. However, my HT accepts coupons with other store logos on them, as long as they are Manufacturer's Coupons. They will not accept Store coupons. Hope that helps a little! Maybe others can post their experiences too!

jeanmpt
02-03-2009, 08:48 PM
I am not familiar with commissary coupons, but HT's new coupon policy states that they will only accept competitor coupons for amounts off your total order (such as $5 off a $25 purchase), rather than cents off coupons on individual items. However, my HT accepts coupons with other store logos on them, as long as they are Manufacturer's Coupons. They will not accept Store coupons. Hope that helps a little! Maybe others can post their experiences too!

:ditto:

nenachula4u
02-04-2009, 05:23 AM
Wow, they take coupons with other store logos?! the coupons from the commissary are manufactures coupons but they say military stores use? I would love to know if anyone has ever tried to use them.

aidan&logansmommy
02-04-2009, 07:01 AM
My HT usually takes the coupons that have the Food Lion logo on the bottom, but they clearly say Manufacturer Coupon on the top. It is probably YMMV though. I think others on here said their stores refused them. You could always go to CS and ask!

nenachula4u
02-04-2009, 10:57 AM
I think I might go and ask, it never hurts to ask :) LOL