PDA

View Full Version : IP Coupon Policy, 2 per day?

bellsandbabies
11-07-2008, 07:47 AM
I Was hit with the 2 Per Day policy on IPs today. I tried to explain it to them that it clearly says 2 "Like" items per day. So, has anyone ever writted to HT and gotten an official response conserning this?

I spoke with the store manager and he said 2 IPs per day, but when I pointed out the wording he wasnt sure. So he tried to call someone for clarification and was unable to get a response. He said that he would let me go ahead and use them and that he would be working on getting an answer. This is very annoying because I have always used IPs at this store without any issues, until today.

Thanks for any help!!!

LyndaSLP
11-07-2008, 06:03 PM
I have never written to corporate about this issue.

I've never had the need b/c the store mgrs always agree with me. lol It's usually the cashier or floor mgr who says "NO" and then I ask for the store mgrs opinion and he says "no more than 2 like IP"

Sorry... that didn't help you. :(

CM_ANGEL
11-07-2008, 06:06 PM
I had a cashier try to argue with me today that it was only 2 IP's per day period! She went to the CS Desk where the manager agreed with her but I was NOT letting them get away with it and I know the people behind me were actually happy that I stood up for myself cause they had IP's too. After about 10 minutes, they called yet another manager out who said I was right. The 1st manager apologized profusely to me and said that they will have a special cashier meeting regarding this issue.

LyndaSLP
11-07-2008, 06:12 PM
:cheer: Go CM! Go CM! Go CM! :cheer:

bellsandbabies
11-10-2008, 07:41 AM
I Just got a call from the store manager. He apologized and told me that it is in fact 2 IPs per item, not per day!!! YAY!!! Issue resolved! :)

catlover7731
11-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Thanks for posting this. I always thought it was 2 IPs per day. Wow. I am so happy now. Cheryl

ahernandez
11-10-2008, 09:56 AM
I am glad that we got this cleared up. I was confused last time and thought it was per transaction. What a pain trying to do them all seperate. But this time I think I did one who trip with just IPS it was great.