What's Your Favorite Aldi's Products?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 05:27 PM

RE: What's Your Favorite Aldi's Products?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
loretta12974 has posted more than 300 great deals!loretta12974 has posted more than 300 great deals!loretta12974 has posted more than 300 great deals!loretta12974 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I was at Aldi's today, and i notice they sell a product close to Nutella called Berry's hazelnut spread. I was wondering , if anyone has tried it and is it any good? By the way, Aldi's has blueberries and strawberries for $0.99 a container.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loretta12974 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-10-2011, 06:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
DSharp has posted more than 150 good deals!DSharp has posted more than 150 good deals!
New product

They are now selling Fiesta Frozen Fruit-strawberries, mango, pineapple, and papaya. Looking forward to trying it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DSharp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2011, 06:08 PM

My Mood/Status:
Cuse71cuse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Cuse71cuse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Cuse71cuse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Cuse71cuse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Cuse71cuse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Cuse71cuse has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSharp
They are now selling Fiesta Frozen Fruit-strawberries, mango, pineapple, and papaya. Looking forward to trying it.
The frozen mango is the best - always sell it around cinco de mayo - makes great smoothies for summer.
Enjoy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuse71cuse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 04:33 AM

BeachPeach has posted more than 100 good deals!BeachPeach has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta12974 View Post
I was at Aldi's today, and i notice they sell a product close to Nutella called Berry's hazelnut spread. I was wondering , if anyone has tried it and is it any good? By the way, Aldi's has blueberries and strawberries for $0.99 a container.
Funny you mention this because I did notice it my last trip. I plan on trying it but we need to finish up a couple of jars that we have already! My hubby was raised on Nutella so it won't take long.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeachPeach For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 01:22 PM

Still love my job! ;)

My Mood/Status:
cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
What do you all put the Nutella on? I've had it before when a friend had it on a graham cracker, which was delicious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm Jennifer Happy Working Homemaker
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Married to DH
Homeschooling Mom to DD
and to furbaby Princeton
The Following User Says Thank You to cpht For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 01:26 PM

Still love my job! ;)

My Mood/Status:
cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up on the price of blueberries and strawberries in your area. Feel free to share those deals on the current weekly ad sticky thread here: Aldi's - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup I find that the prices vary from my Georgia ad prices.

Married to DH
Homeschooling Mom to DD
and to furbaby Princeton
Old 06-11-2011, 04:06 PM

BeachPeach has posted more than 100 good deals!BeachPeach has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpht View Post
What do you all put the Nutella on? I've had it before when a friend had it on a graham cracker, which was delicious.
We just do it straight on toast and that's traditionally how it's eaten in Europe for breakfast. It's used like jelly or jam.

Here's a yummy pound cake recipe using it too, it's TDF! Nutella-Swirl Pound Cake Recipe - Lauren Chattman | Food & Wine
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeachPeach For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 04:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
HippieLongstocking has posted more than 300 great deals!HippieLongstocking has posted more than 300 great deals!HippieLongstocking has posted more than 300 great deals!HippieLongstocking has posted more than 300 great deals!
Favorite Aldi products...

Fruits of the Forest Jelly
Sea Scallops when they have them...
Corn Bread Crackers YUM!!!!!! Target/ Archer Farms makes these..but Aldi's are better!
Cheese
Beaumont Coffee
Dried blueberries
Fit & Active turkey Burgers
Salmon Burgers
Single Serve OJ's
Hummus
12 Grain Bread
Sweet Onion Salsa
SPICY Guacamole
also
LOVE the seasonal specialty items...
Chocolate Covered Peppermint "Oreos" MmmmMMMmm
and the spring plants..
I have blueberry bushes and beautiful tulips from Aldi's LOL.

I go to Aldi's about once a week... LOVE it. Great Place to fill in the "holes" in my weekly Grocery Shopping. I am ALWAYS happy with the quality, The only exception is that I almost never buy my produce there..the produce at My local Aldi's always looks SICKLY and goes bad FAST.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HippieLongstocking For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 08:25 PM

kaylincollier has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by loretta12974
Aw my blueberries are still at 1.49 but my strawberries are 0.89!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaylincollier For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 08:40 PM

Climb the stairs of life and never look back.....

My Mood/Status:
marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I love their Ginormous Pizza's!! I didn't think it would fit in the oven, Ohhhh sooo good!! I really liked their bacon wrapped filet mignon too, (I couldn't believe the price) The selection they had for Easter candy was fantastic! A new store is being built two towns over from me, and I am so excited b/c it will be closer to me than the one I go to now.

A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." Clive James
Wife to Tony
and mom of DS 7 yrs
and 2 yr old DS
"If the TRUTH makes you uncomfortable, you may want to ask yourself why this is so?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marnimae For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 09:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
twinsmama11 has posted more than 25 good deals
I have been shopping there for years and honestly can't think of too many things that I didn't like. They always have a great selection of fresh fruit and veggies. The icecream is great! The bread is really good too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twinsmama11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 09:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
twinsmama11 has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
The hazelnut spread is wonderful!!! It is one of my favorite things!! My three year old twins love it and want to eat it by the spoonful.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twinsmama11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 10:27 PM

ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Em~ View Post
potato chips, cream cheese, produce! I found a nice 12 grain bread that might be my new favorite!

The german bread I have never seen here, but man I wish I did!
I have not liked any of the Aldi's bread. My husband and I hate the white, wheat, grains, and the german. We are usually not picky about bread nor Aldis products, but we do not like those at all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ericlovesarah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 10:29 PM

ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ericlovesarah has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdee View Post
I don't shop there much but I did pick up the store branded bisquick and we really liked it. The pancake recipe includes a little sugar and vanilla which is different and there is a strawberry shortcake recipe on the box that I liked.
I was just looking for the mix. That mix is better then Bisquick. I was told on Friday it is seasonal. Since when is cooking with it seasonal?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ericlovesarah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindyf View Post
Fiber Now granola bars are better than Fiber 1 IMHO. Also haven't had anything Fit and Active brand that we don't like.
Those fiber bars are amazing. They are really better then fiber one....my husband loves to take them to work with him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ericlovesarah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2011, 10:31 PM

I love most of their Fit n Active stuff. The Fit n Active hamburger meat is 93/7 and the same price as the normal Aldi 90/10. So a good deal. The cream cheese version is good. We like some of the sliced cheese - the deluxe, the swiss, and provolone. Frosted mini wheat cereal, can chilli, can chicken, can tuna, hard taco shells....we love Aldi.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ericlovesarah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 10:23 AM

muffin44 has posted more than 100 good deals!muffin44 has posted more than 100 good deals!
cake mixes are great. brats are good asparagus is good and baked beans are to die for
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muffin44 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 12:00 PM

drs645 has posted more than 100 good deals!drs645 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindyf
Fiber Now granola bars are better than Fiber 1 IMHO. Also haven't had anything Fit and Active brand that we don't like.
I love the Fiber now bars!
Old 06-12-2011, 12:07 PM

drs645 has posted more than 100 good deals!drs645 has posted more than 100 good deals!
The produce at my Aldi's always looks and tastes great! The Fiber now bars are a favorite along with the tortilla chips. I have also had great luck with fresh meat there.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:41 PM

blah blah

My Mood/Status:
bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bobbiejo45 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Chips, heavy cream, butter, 'pop tarts', chicken fries, dried fruit, fresh produce

I think I have a coupon for that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobbiejo45 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 03:41 AM

Still love my job! ;)

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachPeach View Post
We just do it straight on toast and that's traditionally how it's eaten in Europe for breakfast. It's used like jelly or jam.

Here's a yummy pound cake recipe using it too, it's TDF! Nutella-Swirl Pound Cake Recipe - Lauren Chattman | Food & Wine
Mmm! Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylincollier View Post
Aw my blueberries are still at 1.49 but my strawberries are 0.89!!!
Don't forget...and feel free to add any price differences you find to the weekly sticky at the top of the forum here: Aldi's - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Thanks for the heads up!

Married to DH
Homeschooling Mom to DD
and to furbaby Princeton
Old 06-14-2011, 07:47 AM

Dmeldrum has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisbang35
I buy their Infuse brand sports drink. 32oz bottles $.69, 8 pack of 24 oz, $3.99. Just noticed yesterday they now have a lower calorie version N2 - like G2
Hubby and I got some of these yesterday and we loved 'em!

PS I'm loving this thread! I read about something then I have to run to aldi's so I can try it! Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmeldrum For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 01:55 PM

treaures4 has posted more than 10 good deals
Has anyone run across the Aldi brand of snacks having a strange taste to them. My family (kids included) have all told me they have weird taste. All the snack food gets emptied out of the boxes into a bin. So it's not like they can even tell where it came from - when I noticed things were not getting eaten I asked why they said they tasted weird...My husband said the swiss rolls impaticular tasted old. But the forzen items and everything else I have purchased from there seem to be fine. Just wondered if anyone has come across this with the snack items...
The Following User Says Thank You to treaures4 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2011, 06:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
tokanm has posted more than 1 good deal
I love their chicken salad (in the little tubs), Bremer frozen stir fry meals, string cheese, fiber now, fruit leather, fit and active products, canned and frozen veggies, pasta. I actually don't think we have disliked any of their products. Also their cream cheese, dips and deli meats/cheese are good too
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tokanm For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2011, 06:49 PM

is sick

My Mood/Status:
Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Layla Stryker has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I LOVE their chicken keiv.

I'm a
who is a
and landed her
and was couponing years before it became

I boycott TLC's Extreme Couponing show because it is the
and makes people act
The Following User Says Thank You to Layla Stryker For This Useful Post: