Albertson's Cleburne, TX Coupon Policy

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2017, 08:12 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mktxsis has posted more than 1 good deal
Fyi Albertson's Cleburne, TX Coupon Policy

I just downloaded their Just 4 U app and FINALLY have a digital connection to Albertson's (we haven't had UPromise here for a long time and it's caused all sorts of fun with SavingStar, for example).

I called our local Albertson's and here is what she told me her store's coupon policy entails.

Re: Digital Coupons on the Just 4 U app.

1. Digital "CENTS OFF" offer is a mfr coupon and cannot be stacked with a paper coupon.

2. Digital "SPECIAL PRICE" offer is NOT a coupon and CAN be stacked with a paper coupon.

3. BOGO FREE: you can only use one coupon, no coupon for the FREE item.

4. BOG1/2: can use 2 coupons, 2nd one will NOT take off more than the price of the half-off item. Example: Buy one for $2, second one is $1. Two $1.50 coupons will make the first one .50 and the second one free. No money back on that item.

5. NO CASH BACK ON ANY ITEM OR TRANSACTION.

6. COUPON MAY NOT GENERATE A PROFIT, and will only be applied up to the actual price of the item/s.

7. If you have a paper coupon that's more than the digital coupon, be sure to unclip the digital one from your app before giving them your phone number and paper coupons.

Note: The manager who answered the phone was very clear, pleasant and knowledgeable. She says they have been trying to focus more on hiring employees who provide superior customer service, and I've found all of their employees to be more than helpful on each visit/call.
The Following User Says Thank You to mktxsis For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Tags
cleburne coupon policy, north texas albertson's