Bread And Milk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 04:28 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
kimberah has posted more than 200 great deals!kimberah has posted more than 200 great deals!kimberah has posted more than 200 great deals!
Bread and Milk

I found .55 coupons off milk when you buy SaraLee Soft and Smooth whole grain white bread. The bread was on sale for $1.88 then got to use .55 coupon off of a gallon of milk...any brand. Good deal for me!
The Following User Says Thank You to kimberah For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-22-2011, 05:40 AM

RE: Bread and Milk

ISO Maruchan Yakisoba!

My Mood/Status:
JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Where did you find the Qs?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
kimberah has posted more than 200 great deals!kimberah has posted more than 200 great deals!kimberah has posted more than 200 great deals!
Bread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStacklie View Post
Where did you find the Qs?
The coupon was on the Sara Lee bread package.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:18 AM

plumcottage
i am as "green" a newbie as they come! can someone please tell me what a tearpad is? and where do i find them and use them? thanks....
Old 10-03-2011, 08:46 AM

KeeblerK has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumcottage
i am as "green" a newbie as they come! can someone please tell me what a tearpad is? and where do i find them and use them? thanks....
A tearpad is something that you will find in the store. Usually the manufacture or distributed will send these to the stores for their floor sets to have them placed by their products for people to use. When you see these you can take the coupon without purchasing the product right then and there. Because they are manufacture coupon you can use them at any store, not just the one you found it at.