New To The TX Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 08:26 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Did u get the Sun paper? Can I have your coupons??

My Mood/Status:
brwnskn has posted more than 200 great deals!brwnskn has posted more than 200 great deals!brwnskn has posted more than 200 great deals!
Question New to the TX area

Hey there everyone. My family just relocated to Frisco, TX a few months ago, and I'm quickly having to learn the new stores in my area, Kroger, Albertsons and Tom Thumb. We didn't have these in Tulsa. Sooo, I was hoping someone would be willing to give me a quick Albertsons 101 when it comes to Q's. Do they double or better yet triple? What are these TTV's(triple values) that I'm reading about? Am I able to stack manuf q's with their e q's? I just signed up on their website this evening b/c I just realized there is a store in Frisco and I didn't see a coupon policy on the website. Any help would be much appreciated
The Following User Says Thank You to brwnskn For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-07-2011, 10:24 AM

RE: New to the TX area

life in the fast lane...

My Mood/Status:
lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
We have an Albertsons DFW forum, and the cheapies/freebies are posted there weekly. (usually)

I'm in Allen (not far from you!) and although they've closed all of ours, I shop in the neighboring towns. Mine allow double to .50, triple to .39 and 4 like Q's per transaction. BOGO q's with a BOGO sale are YMMV and can usually stack a BOGOF Q with related $-off Q for the one you purchased. HTH

As for Kroger...it's sort of all one big forum, but there are sep posts just for TX a lot. Our sale dates in the area for ads run W-T (all stores except Sprouts/ Whole Foods are W-W~double ad days, and Target/WM and drug stores are S-S).

Kroger Qpon policy is changing by the day. Mine still D/t 3 like q's...at least the last time I went, but others in the area do not do more than 1, some not at all. Be careful w/ digital Q's on your card. They come off first, and you can't stack. They don't d/t. There is a thread/sticky about the OYNO ( CATS~ catalina coupons that print out for use on your next order/ $ off next purchase) that help you when planning trips to maximize savings at Kroger. Other regions get ads before we do, so it helps when planning. Also, MEGA sales usually run 2 weeks.

I don't shop TT much b/c they only d/t one like Q. Not worth the hassle for me...parking lot is a madhouse and people are crazy over there for some reason!

HTH and welcome to TX!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, WAY over-scheduled!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~~~~

Mom to sweet & sassy 6 yo DD
, 8 yo DS
, 9 1/2 yo DS
, 10 1/2 yo DS
, & married to hardworking DH who wants us to
enough so he can have a break from
and get his license to
!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizajanesteele For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 02:40 PM

Did u get the Sun paper? Can I have your coupons??

My Mood/Status:
brwnskn has posted more than 200 great deals!brwnskn has posted more than 200 great deals!brwnskn has posted more than 200 great deals!
@lizajanesteele.....Thank you SOO much for your helpful info. I've been checking out the forums consistently so I can get back in the groove. In Tulsa, where we moved from, Homeland was MY store and the forums helped out tremendously. My coupon binder is slowly getting back to what it used to be. I think I'm gonna even check out my local recycling center as well for some extra qs as well. I appreciate you taking the time to help me out.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:48 AM

My Mood/Status:
F00TBA77M0M has posted more than 10 good deals
Thanks for the info. I am trying to figure out how to save more with coupons on food items.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:01 PM

xenapez has posted more than 150 good deals!xenapez has posted more than 150 good deals!
Welcome to Texas! I find albertsons is best for coupons. My Kroger no longer doubles or triples at all. I'm only 45 minutes south of you. I always have extra grocery coupons, so if there are certain ones you need, pm me!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:31 PM

AFC Star Member

crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I am messaging you