DOUBLERS No Longer At The Customer Service?! :(

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2011, 10:59 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Thumbs down DOUBLERS no longer at the customer service?! :(

I'm hearing reports that Albertsons will no longer have doublers (Twice the value) coupons at the customer service for customers!! you will only get them in your sunday papers.... that's a bummer! you can only have as many sets as you do papers! the stock may be better but we may have to pick and choose what we want to get free w/ our TTV's!!

I'm wondering how long this will last... I wonder how much traffic their stores will get... if this will make them take a big hit on sales... ??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovechelle27 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-25-2011, 08:31 AM

RE: DOUBLERS no longer at the customer service?! :(

pmr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!pmr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!pmr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!pmr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!pmr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!pmr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!pmr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!pmr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!pmr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!pmr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!pmr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I think it may be a YMMV thing ... I was at Albertsons yesterday morning and they were handing out doubler sheets for 6/26 as you walked in the door. I got a couple handed to me and found one that someone had left in a cart.
Old 06-26-2011, 10:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lovechelle27 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
people are telling me that this week is the last week that they will have some in the store... we shall see!
Old 06-28-2011, 06:46 AM

Loving Life

My Mood/Status:
blord04 has posted more than 50 good deals
I am new to couponing and am curious about these doublers. I got the last coupon book in the mail with the doubler coupons on it but i assumed they were the only a one time thing since the coupon booklets at the store didn't include them. Am I mistaken?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Think Happy Thoughts!
Old 06-28-2011, 08:59 AM

4cuteboysforme has posted more than 25 good deals
I heard the same thing. Cashier told me this week is the last week they will get any shipped to the store.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blord04 View Post
I am new to couponing and am curious about these doublers. I got the last coupon book in the mail with the doubler coupons on it but i assumed they were the only a one time thing since the coupon booklets at the store didn't include them. Am I mistaken?
They are coupons that come in our sunday papers and they will double a coupons value, up to $1. so if you have a $1 q it becomes $2 w/ that doubler. They put them out sporatically, about every couple weeks. They are awesome and can get you some cheap or FREE stuff when you combine them w/ sales!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 05:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cuteboysforme View Post
I heard the same thing. Cashier told me this week is the last week they will get any shipped to the store.
Where are you at?!
Old 06-28-2011, 06:05 PM

4cuteboysforme has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovechelle27 View Post
Where are you at?!
Oregon
Old 07-01-2011, 12:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
Lacers1213 has posted more than 50 good deals
I am in TX and never seen or heard of this. I am making a trip tomorrow. Should I go to customer service and ask? Also the store around here don't do Albertsons savings cards ( or whatever they call them) maybe it's only at store that do that? Could anyone help me understand these a little better?
Old 07-02-2011, 08:39 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacers1213
I am in TX and never seen or heard of this. I am making a trip tomorrow. Should I go to customer service and ask? Also the store around here don't do Albertsons savings cards ( or whatever they call them) maybe it's only at store that do that? Could anyone help me understand these a little better?
My mother lives in TX, as far as I know, where she shops they don't do doublers BUT they do automatically double and triple her coupons depending on the amounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to autumnkavila For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2011, 10:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
htianen1 has posted more than 10 good deals
Here in Cali they only mail them. I scored at my recycle bin though and found 32 books with the doubler coupons on back!! Just left Albertsons and used a few on 2 poptarts 2 boxes of cereal and 2 boxes of nutri grain cereal bars. Plus got a case of coke zero and 3 m&m's for my kiddos. The candy was .69 had the .75 coupons. My total was only $12.09
The Following User Says Thank You to htianen1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2011, 06:56 PM

KeeblerK has posted more than 75 good deals!
I never knew they had them at the counter. I only ever used the ones I got in the paper. I hope they don't end it now though!
Old 08-16-2011, 02:28 AM

DealChasingHigh has posted more than 5 good deals
Bummer
Old 09-12-2011, 01:07 PM

ym702 has posted more than 5 good deals
We get ours in the local news paper that comes in that mail. I live in apartments so on Fridays I go trash digging in the trash cans by the mail box. I always get alot.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:07 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
ssjbulmatb1 has posted more than 150 good deals!ssjbulmatb1 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Yeah I only get 2 now.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:03 PM

krystalclarkson has posted more than 10 good deals
Ok... I am new to couponing so please forgive my ignorance... What are the double the value coupons? Where do u get them? How do they work?
Old 12-10-2011, 08:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!BeastieBabe has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalclarkson
Ok... I am new to couponing so please forgive my ignorance... What are the double the value coupons? Where do u get them? How do they work?
They come with the albertsons ad in your newspapers on sundays, sometimes. They double the value of a coupon $1 or less. So if you have a $1 off product x coupon, the doubler gives you $2 off. You can use three double coupons per transaction, essentially saving you a max amount of $3.