Cheap Cereal AND Milk......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 04:35 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

McLovin Coupons has posted more than 400 great deals!McLovin Coupons has posted more than 400 great deals!McLovin Coupons has posted more than 400 great deals!McLovin Coupons has posted more than 400 great deals!McLovin Coupons has posted more than 400 great deals!
Hot Cheap Cereal AND Milk......

Ok sorry to post this here but since noone ever visits the Albertsons board it seems, I wanted to put it here so people would see it.
At Albertsons they are advertising Buy 4 boxes of Kelloggs cereal for $14.00 get 3 for free and 3 FREE gallons of milk. There is a in store coupon taking off the other 3 boxes free at the time of purchase. So 7 boxes of cereal for $14.00. WAIT.....Go down the cereal aisle and there is a blinkie for $0.70 off a box of Kelloggs cereal. Use 7 of these and that makes your total about $9.50 for 7 boxes of cereal. At the end of the transaction, 3 cataline coupons print out for a gallons of free milk. They have the reguloar 2 week expiration date on them and can be used on any milk not jus tthe Albertsons brand. So in total: 7 boxes of cereal, 3 gallons of milk for about $9.50.
Best deal I have seen in a while on cereal and milk.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to McLovin Coupons For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-19-2010, 10:41 PM

RE: Cheap Cereal AND Milk......

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
desertredhead has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!desertredhead has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!desertredhead has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!desertredhead has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!desertredhead has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!desertredhead has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
thank you! I've got to check this deal out!