Does So. California Get TTV At Albertsons??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 10:02 AM
calm

My Mood/Status:
jamiemariah has posted more than 50 good deals
Help Sign Does So. California get TTV at Albertsons??

Hello.
I have ordered newspapers and scoured the store for in-store ads and coupon booklets but to my dismay I have not found any Twice the Value coupons. I called my local Albertson's and the store manager has not heard of them and thinks they are for Albertson's in other areas.

Does anyone in southern/central California near Ridgecrest (Kern county) use these coupons?
Any informations is appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to jamiemariah For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-26-2011, 08:42 PM

RE: Does So. California get TTV at Albertsons??

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemariah
Hello.
I have ordered newspapers and scoured the store for in-store ads and coupon booklets but to my dismay I have not found any Twice the Value coupons. I called my local Albertson's and the store manager has not heard of them and thinks they are for Albertson's in other areas.

Does anyone in southern/central California near Ridgecrest (Kern county) use these coupons?
Any informations is appreciated.
Hi, I live in Palmdale and I'm not sure if the booklet is called TTV, but I've gotten two booklets over he past two months in the mail on Wednesday with the weekly flyer. Plus they put them in the store up front and at the registers. They've got some coupons in them...maybe, not the same thing?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mteel33 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 12:01 PM

calm

My Mood/Status:
No it's not the same. I am looking for coupons that double the value of a manufacturer's coupon at Albertson's. It seems that they don't do it in my area. I need to continue to research this, I guess.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:02 PM

yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I live in SoCal. Ventura county. Over the last 2 months we have gotten 2 books in the mail. I think it's called the big book. On the back is 2 coupons. Each are good for allowing 1 coupon to be doubled. The two times we got them they were valid for like 2 weeks I think. In-store, up front are hundreds of that book. But the back page is different and doesn't have the doubler coupons. Not sure if this is what you were referring to? It's new to us. Maybe they are testing it out to see how it goes. Either way, I hope they bring it back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yvonnev123 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 08:43 AM

calm

My Mood/Status:
Thank You yvonnev123! I thought this was the case! I have only recently started ordering newspapers, so that is why I haven't seen any yet. The day that I get some in the big book that is in a newspaper I will come back here and post so that everyone will know.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Mteel33 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Today in the mail along with the weekly ad for Albertsons I also got the big book of values and on the back were two coupons that double up to a dollar any MQ. Hope this helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mteel33 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 07:15 PM

calm

My Mood/Status:
Wouldn't you know, I finally got 2 TTV coupons with the Albertsons ad in my mailbox this past week just like Mteel33 said! Hello Ms. ConnieMari, the LA Times refused to let me subscribe for home delivery in my remote town, so I have to buy the paper inside the grocery store on Sunday mornings. By the way, the picture of your kids is adorable.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:39 AM

melissardh has posted more than 5 good deals
yes last week I found them in a small albertsons booklet that came in the redplum pack we get in the mail, it usually contains all the local grocery store ads and i almost missed it. someitmes i find them in the store regular store ad themselves so always be sure to look that over too. you only get them in the mail. I used to get more in the store but they stopped doing that and said they'll only come to my residence, bummer I can't get a ton of them
The Following User Says Thank You to melissardh For This Useful Post: