Free Paseo Again!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 01:42 PM

RE: Free Paseo again!

ISO--PAMPERS POINTS

My Mood/Status:
ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ambtay79 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
the store on carrier in grand prarie had alot of everything today when i went i got mostly candy but they had alot of all the paseo and i didnt see any peelies on any of

**ISO-BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION**

**I GET LOTS OF INSERTS WEEKLY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING PLEASE PM ME**
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ambtay79 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-24-2012, 02:29 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

PZimmerman has posted more than 200 great deals!PZimmerman has posted more than 200 great deals!PZimmerman has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by akitalover View Post
I went back in today to use up my paseo/fiora coupons and get some more mars candy. The shelves were still bare of the toilet paper and facial tissue, but they still had plenty fiora paper towels.

I'm wondering if it is b/c of the change in name...maybe they phased out the tissues that have "paseo" on them and are waiting for the "fiora" to come in??
They have both the Paseo and Fiora brand at my stores. I'm pretty sure we will still see some Paseo items floating around for a while due to getting shifted at the warehouses. The manager at my store didn't even remember the paper coupons that will be expiring soon. He just kind of sighed and said "maybe there won't be any coupons on the next truck". Poor guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to PZimmerman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 02:34 PM

PZimmerman has posted more than 200 great deals!PZimmerman has posted more than 200 great deals!PZimmerman has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambtay79 View Post
the store on carrier in grand prarie had alot of everything today when i went i got mostly candy but they had alot of all the paseo and i didnt see any peelies on any of
You won't be seeing many of the peelies on the packages because some of the stores were instructed to remove them. If they don't have to submit for reimbursement from the coupon clearinghouses they make their money right then and there. The peelie coupons don't expire until New Years Eve so I'm sure there are also some people who took them all for future sales. Albies is not the only store in DFW that carries Paseo/Fiora Brand items.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:48 PM

2014 YTD Savings: $2034.07
My Mood/Status:
akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PZimmerman View Post
You won't be seeing many of the peelies on the packages because some of the stores were instructed to remove them. If they don't have to submit for reimbursement from the coupon clearinghouses they make their money right then and there. The peelie coupons don't expire until New Years Eve so I'm sure there are also some people who took them all for future sales. Albies is not the only store in DFW that carries Paseo/Fiora Brand items.
What other stores carry them? Thanks.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and a 3 year old akita
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues."
Old 09-24-2012, 03:06 PM

Quote:
What other stores carry them? Thanks.
You can normally find them at the Latin Grocery stores and also smaller chains like IGA and Brookshires. Smaller places, think mom and pop size establishments. I have been able to get the 12 pack Paseo/Fiora TP for 2.99 when the Latin Grocers have their sales. It's worth a trip into some of them if your errands take you near one or two.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I finally made it to Albies tonight and luckily my store had all of the paseo products. I really was only interested in the TP. While I was there a woman came in and bought 2 carts full of paseo! I wasn't too upset since I was able to get my 4 packs, but it was still annoying to see someone clear out so much of the fresh stock leaving very few packs on the shelf. I would guess that she had about 40 paseo products. Sometimes I wish there were limits to prevent this type of shopping!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ctacktor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 07:26 PM

Miss you Ralph!

My Mood/Status:
Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I just got back from the Store on 121 and Glade Rd and they had a lot of stock. Unfortunately I didn't order coupons so I'm outta luck! Next time right? I didn't see peelies either.
The Following User Says Thank You to Judybats For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 08:06 PM

Miss you Ralph!

My Mood/Status:
Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctacktor View Post
If anyone has the Kellogs coupons that were found on the school bus display there is a coupon for .50/2 bottles of honest tea/ade that doesn't expire until 9/30. That would make 2 for free since they are $.25 each!!
Thank you for the reminder! I picked up a lot of them tonight. I was happy to see that the Qs were good on the Ade as well. Also, they did have a 0 calorie lemonade so WOO-HOO!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Judybats For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 09:54 PM

Quote:
I finally made it to Albies tonight and luckily my store had all of the paseo products. I really was only interested in the TP. While I was there a woman came in and bought 2 carts full of paseo! I wasn't too upset since I was able to get my 4 packs, but it was still annoying to see someone clear out so much of the fresh stock leaving very few packs on the shelf. I would guess that she had about 40 paseo products. Sometimes I wish there were limits to prevent this type of shopping!
I agree about the limits. I will be using my 2 rainchecks at two seperate times to keep from clearing the shelves. 10 in each transaction. My coupons should be here tomorrow afternoon. I can NOT stand it when people with entitlement issues clear whole shelves. One of the ladies I talked to doesn't even have a family. She's gearing up for a stockpile sale. Imo, People like that are going to ruin it for the rest of us.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
You can normally find them at the Latin Grocery stores and also smaller chains like IGA and Brookshires. Smaller places, think mom and pop size establishments. I have been able to get the 12 pack Paseo/Fiora TP for 2.99 when the Latin Grocers have their sales. It's worth a trip into some of them if your errands take you near one or two.
I don't have IGA, Brookshires, or any Latin Grocery stores near me!
And Albies is just a street or 2 down...granted, I sit in construction for about 10 minutes, but it is close
, and a 3 year old akita

"Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues."
Old 09-24-2012, 10:01 PM

I seriously need insomniacs anonymous

My Mood/Status:
gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
I agree about the limits. I will be using my 2 rainchecks at two seperate times to keep from clearing the shelves. 10 in each transaction. My coupons should be here tomorrow afternoon. I can NOT stand it when people with entitlement issues clear whole shelves. One of the ladies I talked to doesn't even have a family. She's gearing up for a stockpile sale. Imo, People like that are going to ruin it for the rest of us.
I've seen a lot of garage sales around here with stuff that was obviously bought with coupons. It's horrible. My husband has had to stop me a couple of times from pulling the car over and having some words with these people selling a whole crapload of an item that I was not able to get because the shelf was cleared. Lol.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gpmomof6 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpmomof6 View Post
I've seen a lot of garage sales around here with stuff that was obviously bought with coupons. It's horrible. My husband has had to stop me a couple of times from pulling the car over and having some words with these people selling a whole crapload of an item that I was not able to get because the shelf was cleared. Lol.
I feel ya.... There is a few brag videos on youtube of people who have these sales every weekend, averaging 200-300 dollars a sale. I have a very large family ( 5 kids,about 20 neices and nephews,and probably 30 cousins) People who have these sales prevent people like us with huge families from providing quite as well. And I have noticed that alot of them have small families or none at all. I also would be quite leary going to sales like this because you can't prove how old the items are or how they were handled or stored before I got them. I would rather just play the watch for a great coupon and sale/PM to get the items we need.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
I don't have IGA, Brookshires, or any Latin Grocery stores near me!
And Albies is just a street or 2 down...granted, I sit in construction for about 10 minutes, but it is close
You must live in the mess aka 820/121/183. I grew up in that area and I refuse to go to that side of town to visit any of my family at certain times of day.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
You must live in the mess aka 820/121/183. I grew up in that area and I refuse to go to that side of town to visit any of my family at certain times of day.
yes, pretty close to that area! I live off of I-35 near 114 :P
The construction is absolutely horrid...I avoid 820 going toward NRH...it is terrible that way! I'd rather go toward Grapevine and their construction that 820!
, and a 3 year old akita

Old 09-25-2012, 09:17 AM

Quote:
The construction is absolutely horrid...I avoid 820 going toward NRH...it is terrible that way! I'd rather go toward Grapevine and their construction that 820!
Unfortuantely I don't have the choice of not going that way. My cousin and her hubby and kids live in the Lake Worth area. My 3 year olds therapy and all of her 20+ doctors are in Fort Worth. Sometimes we have the option of going 20 or 30 and sometimes not. I will do it because I have to but not because I like it,. She has followups as much as once a month. Not to mention the inpatient stays at Cook's. I grew up in Euless, about a block from 183. I don't even recognize most of the horrid mess over there anymore. Luckliy the Euless Mayor has blocked any of the major changes and double decking plans TxDot wants. My mother helped get the freeway crosover bridge in Euless in the 1970's because a friend was seriously injured. So far "my mom's bridge" is safe.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by akitalover

The DFW connector project in grapevine is my hubby's job. He'd be happy to know that his construction is more desirable than other construction! Haha! All he ever hears is how messed up it is in grapevine (not that the traffic flow is even anything to do with his position)!

Back on topic... Have people been finding the curad products? I didn't find any last night, but was thinking about trying another store today since I forgot to get a rain check. I am hesitant to use a PDF coupon at a store I don't normally shop at though as so many cashiers don't understand what PDF coupons are!

The Following User Says Thank You to ctacktor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctacktor

The DFW connector project in grapevine is my hubby's job. He'd be happy to know that his construction is more desirable than other construction! Haha! All he ever hears is how messed up it is in grapevine (not that the traffic flow is even anything to do with his position)!

Back on topic... Have people been finding the curad products? I didn't find any last night, but was thinking about trying another store today since I forgot to get a rain check. I am hesitant to use a PDF coupon at a store I don't normally shop at though as so many cashiers don't understand what PDF coupons are!
All of the stores are wiped out as far as I know. I have not had an issue with the coupons at either the Rowlett store or Broadway. They have not said anything about it except for the 4 coupon rule. I took friends with me each time and we were able to get 4 boxes for free at a time. We bought our others. I wound up with about 20 free boxes from 5 trips. Having 3 Aspies, I go through lots of bandaids.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
I also have problems finding curad. I forgot to look yesterday when I stopped in, but I'm assuming they are out since they still didn't have the paseo facial tissue or toilet paper.

Maybe I'll go tonight and get a raincheck if I have time.

I have only been using 2 of the curad PDF's per trip. If I got a raincheck for 10, would it be ok to use the 10 PDF's in 1 transaction? (my albies does take more than 4 like coupons in a transaction...they just dont double after 4)

I don't really understand the curad coupon b/c is says "do not copy"...The PDF is basically a copy! There is no way to distinguish between 2 different coupons, and I don't want to get in trouble for using PDF's when it is on their website/ :/
, and a 3 year old akita

The Following User Says Thank You to akitalover For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 11:02 AM

I seriously need insomniacs anonymous

My Mood/Status:
gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!gpmomof6 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by akitalover
I also have problems finding curad. I forgot to look yesterday when I stopped in, but I'm assuming they are out since they still didn't have the paseo facial tissue or toilet paper.

Maybe I'll go tonight and get a raincheck if I have time.

I have only been using 2 of the curad PDF's per trip. If I got a raincheck for 10, would it be ok to use the 10 PDF's in 1 transaction? (my albies does take more than 4 like coupons in a transaction...they just dont double after 4)

I don't really understand the curad coupon b/c is says "do not copy"...The PDF is basically a copy! There is no way to distinguish between 2 different coupons, and I don't want to get in trouble for using PDF's when it is on their website/ :/
I've been using this pdf for close to a year. Albi's had the curad stuff bogo for like ever. Lol. So I was getting 4 free products pretty much every time I went in there for months. Nobody else was touching them! So I am fully stocked on first aid and haven't even looked at the curad stuff this time around. My store has never given me a hard time using the pdf. But when I was in the south Arlington store on sun (only my second time there, and will never go again), my cashier started ranting about how some lady came in w copies of the curad coupon. The nerve! I tried to explain that its a pdf coupon and so every one you print is essentially a copy w/o a unique identifier. She wasn't getting it. She just went on and on and on. I gave up. So I would def say not to go to that albi's w your curad coupons. Lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gpmomof6 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 11:14 AM

My Mood/Status:
haha...well, you can't convert them all!

I stopped in yesterday just to get paper towels and candies. My cashier didn't seem too impressed that I got it all for free...in fact, I don't think she liked it! Oh well, at least she wasn't rude! I'll just avoid her register next time even if I have to wait
, and a 3 year old akita

Old 09-25-2012, 11:14 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:

yes, 820 is a beast! I don't blame your hubby though...every time we go to the movies in Grapevine and come back home, we get directed onto the wrong road! :/
, and a 3 year old akita

Old 09-25-2012, 11:54 AM

Living, loving, laughing...

My Mood/Status:
stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm having just a so-so week Albertson's this week. I did manage to get 15 of the honeysuckle turkeys, 35 of the paper towels, 32 M&Ms, and 15 boxes of tissue. No bath tissue, no Swanson's chicken broth which I really wanted.

I have to say love that I shopped the El Dorado store last night and they were awesome. He had two pallets of paper towels which is why I got a whole case of 30. I normally would never do that at one store but they just had so much. I talked to the night manager to ask him if I could take a whole case and he told me that he had ordered a lot of extra cause he knew the coupon was out so he'd love for me to take it! How could I say no?! The cashier was totally awesome too.

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacyfout For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 11:57 AM

My Mood/Status:
Glad you were able to get so many PT! Our store seems to be stocked of them too. So I'm happy I got to use the coupons I ordered on something!

I hope you were getting the M&M's with the summer movie cash codes inside! I seem to do really well on winning..I'd say at least 75% if not more of the time.
, and a 3 year old akita

Old 09-25-2012, 12:37 PM

Living, loving, laughing...

My Mood/Status:
stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!stacyfout has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I wasn't! But it's probably a good thing because it would make me want to eat them and I'm trying to save them for Halloween.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacyfout For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2012, 12:42 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacyfout View Post
I wasn't! But it's probably a good thing because it would make me want to eat them and I'm trying to save them for Halloween.

I plan on opening all mine up and putting them in plastic bags.

Heads up! The codes in the wrappers exp on the 28th, so be sure to enter them in time!
, and a 3 year old akita