Whatcha Gettin With The Albie Doublers?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 01:41 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Whatcha Gettin with the Albie Doublers?

The DOUBLERS are back!! Have ya found anything interesting?? I have not made it to the store yet... but when the sun goes down I might... this SO CAL heat wave is HORRIBLE.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-08-2011, 03:07 PM

RE: Whatcha Gettin with the Albie Doublers?

My Mood/Status:
nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nsando has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Ok I went today to Albies... nothing really except as I was passing the dish soap section there were hang tag coupons on the clear Palmolive for $1 and I used my doublers to get 2 free dish soaps... also all my VICKS Day/Nyquil were on clearance so the Dayquil 20 ct was $1.87 and I used my $3/2 coupons for some cheap Dayquils....

Also the bagged salad is $2.69 and the sign says to buy one and get a coupon for a free bag... I did that...got the coupon... went to another Albies and their sign said BOGO or free coupon... so I got 2. Paid with my coup and no more coupons came out... I wonder if I only got one would another coup have popped out??
Old 09-08-2011, 03:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
htianen1 has posted more than 10 good deals
I got doublers from the recycle bin and my store let me use all of them. I saved 93% and had a 5% off coupon from my last time there. I got Hamburger Helper doubled my .75 off 3 coupon and got 10 all for .50, I got 7 Pillsbury Scramblers for .49 each. 13 Pilsbury sweet moments for free. 8 Pizza rolls for free. 10 Betty crocker boxed potatoes for free. 5 Betty crocker cake mix and frostings. 4 boxes of ortega taco shells for .50 each. 4 boxes of trix 2 boxes of cinnamon toast crunch 2 betty crocker treat bars boxes, 5 kikoman soy sauce 2 boxes of nature valley granola bars and had to get my little one a bag of cheetos at the checkout my total was $14.62 and I earned 280 box tops for my kids school!!
Old 09-08-2011, 05:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
WOW!! Great Job!! What was the deal on the Pillsbury Sweet moments? Did they have to push through the doublers? Mine say limit 2 per transaction (i think).
Old 09-08-2011, 06:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
htianen1 has posted more than 10 good deals
I had $1 off 1 and a few $1.10 off 1. The buy 10 and and get $5 off deals is what made them free. I know it says limit two but they didn't care. It's the second month in a row that I've done it and they didn't say anything. They just asked how I got so many.