Albertons In Orange County

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 06:27 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
kendylh has posted more than 1 good deal
Albertons in Orange County

Hey Everyone. I am new to this coupon stuff and had a few questions. First off, I read through all the couponing 101 stuff and learned some useful tips and whatnot. Im excited to start off slow and learn as I go. Question is... Do all Albertsons in the West have the same coupon policy? I live in Rancho Santa Margarita/Mission Viejo area and was curious if anyone knew the coupon policy. Also, I picked up a sunday paper a couple weeks to go to look through the coupons, but I literally found no coupons. What are people talking about when they say there are coupons in sunday papers? I dont get it. Thanks!!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-23-2011, 04:14 AM

RE: Albertons in Orange County

Brenrae2 has posted more than 25 good deals
Hello welcome! Not all stores have the same coupon policy you can ask the store manager for a copy. Or try their website. Most stores accept Coupons in your Sunday paper or printed manufacture coupons. ( go to coupons.com,smartsource.com and redplum.com) you are allowed to print up to two times of the same coupon. Also try the manufacturer's website sometimes they list promotions or u can contact them let them know how much u love their product most do send you coupons in the mail. The Sunday paper u bought might not have inserts the Los Angeles times does before u buy any paper flip thru it make sure they are in there. Sometimes you get an odd ball that doesn't have any. I always make sure my papers say complete edition. Albertsons also has a summer savings book usually located where the current weeks ads are. Many coupons inside and it's free! Hope this helps
Old 05-23-2011, 07:11 AM

Finally got my q's organized!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
If you got the paper on Easter weekend, there were no coupons at all that Sunday.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:13 AM

Ninjameg
I'm in Orange County too. I'm sure someone else has a better answer for Albertsons coupon policy, but regarding the newspapers...I have the best luck with the LA Times vs. The Orange County register. Usually I'll find 2-3 inserts in the LA times, whereas the OC Register has one, or two at best. And the previous poster is correct...make sure you flip through before buying to make sure they're there. I always take a paper from the middle of the stack too just to make sure no one has taken any out.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:33 AM

aacoupongal has posted more than 1 good deal
Newspaper

I'm the manager for GrocerySmarts.com and we have contracts with the Orange County Register to be able to offer discounted newspapers. If you order through me, you can get 1 Sunday paper for the entire year for just $19.54! And for every additional paper it's just $9.77 more. You can get 5 Sunday papers for a year for only $55.62! If you have the paper delivered to your house, you are gaurenteed the coupons! The Orange County register gets the SmartSource and Red Plum insert everyweek, with the exception of holiday weekends. They also get the P&G once a month. Be careful when you buy newspaper from the store or the stands. The coupons get stolen and sometimes aren't even put in there. Email me at aacoupongal (at) gmail if you are interested in ordering. Also take a look at the GrocerySmarts site in Orange County. Grocerysmarts.com passport g92ro1. We make printable shopping lists for all the Grocery Stores there!
The Following User Says Thank You to aacoupongal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2011, 10:53 AM

Brenrae2 has posted more than 25 good deals
Do u have any deals for the LA times ? Or Pasadena Star news?
Old 06-04-2011, 12:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
mgravelle has posted more than 25 good deals
Yea, if you can get any deals for the LA times that would be excellent!
Old 06-05-2011, 02:58 AM

kingstonsmommy2008 has posted more than 75 good deals!
I would really like la times or daily news

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup

Tags
orange county, policy