Does Alberson In Ca Double

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 06:31 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Pam G has posted more than 25 good deals
Does alberson in ca double

What is a good deal on toilet paper and paper towl? Please mention brand as well
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-10-2011, 08:21 PM

RE: Does alberson in ca double

My Mood/Status:
mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!
La area had doublers this last week from what I heard. I was reading a thread the other day on here where someone said a general good deal for tp and towels was a cent per square foot.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:34 PM

Dadof4teens

My Mood/Status:
dadof4teens has posted more than 300 great deals!dadof4teens has posted more than 300 great deals!dadof4teens has posted more than 300 great deals!dadof4teens has posted more than 300 great deals!
No they don't double in SoCal. We did get a coupon book (The Big Book) last week that had two double coupon coupons on the back. The booklet they are passing out in the store doesn't have the double coupons on it ;( . It says you can only use one per transaction but my checker let me use both in one transaction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-11-2011, 08:09 PM

Pam G has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadof4teens
No they don't double in SoCal. We did get a coupon book (The Big Book) last week that had two double coupon coupons on the back. The booklet they are passing out in the store doesn't have the double coupons on it ;( . It says you can only use one per transaction but my checker let me use both in one transaction.
Yea I got that book and the 2 coupon on the back . Does that mean that I can only use 2 mq and double, and the renaming coupon will not double? I actually have 2 of those book can I use all four coupons ?
Old 05-12-2011, 10:38 AM

Dadof4teens

My Mood/Status:
dadof4teens has posted more than 300 great deals!dadof4teens has posted more than 300 great deals!dadof4teens has posted more than 300 great deals!dadof4teens has posted more than 300 great deals!
Technically you can use them in 4 trips, but I think most all checkers will use 2 at once. (yes each coupon will double one manu coupon)

Old 05-12-2011, 10:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!
I talked one cashier into letting me use 6 in one transaction. I have continously been using two and have only onced been told she didnt think it was allowed. If you double two different coupons for two different products the register will not beep on the 2nd one. Only if it applies the two to two like items then it must be overridden with the magic key.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:19 AM

calm

My Mood/Status:
jamiemariah has posted more than 50 good deals
Question ISO TTV coupon in Albertson's of the High Desert area

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadof4teens View Post
So are you saying that the Big Book of Savings located in the Albertson's will have a doubler once in a while in southern California? or do I have to receive it by some other means?
I have yet to see one in Ridgecrest, but perhaps it is because other couponers are taking them??
Old 06-22-2011, 10:27 AM

yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!yvonnev123 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I got one for the first time about 2 weeks ago. I'm in SoCal. I think it's new to us. I got it in the mail with the rest of my grocery inserts. It said big book but was actually a small grey book. I think the coupons inside were good for 2 weeks.
The Following User Says Thank You to yvonnev123 For This Useful Post: