Avenu @ Albertson's

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 10:42 AM

RE: Avenu @ Albertson's

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
SamsBirdy

My Mood/Status:
samsbirdy has posted more than 100 good deals!samsbirdy has posted more than 100 good deals!
If you look for participating stores you'll see that a few stores in Nevada and a lot of stores in California are the only stores participating :-( No good for us in Oregon, Sherah.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samsbirdy For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-29-2008, 08:14 AM

his_kid1 has posted more than 50 good deals
WOW! Avenu was awesome last night!

Ohh... my... goodness....

I SCORED with my Avenu stuff last night!!!!

I got a couple of bags of IQF chicken that had an Avenu savings of 4.00 off. When I got home, I realized that they were actually on sale for 6.99 instead of 9.99. That made them 2.99 for a 3lb bag of b/s chicken breast or chicken tenders!!! I double-checked the Avenu page, and there was no limit, so I went back and got 8 more bags, and I also got Hormel Natural Choice Deli Meat that was Orig. something ridiculous like 4.59 for a 9 oz package, on sale 2/$6, with an add'l Avenu savings of $1.75, limit 6. That made them 1.25 each!!! You can barely get junky turkey bologna for that! I was so jazzed. I still could not believe they let me walk out of the store with all of that IQF chicken for .99/lb tho, .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to his_kid1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2009, 11:52 AM

is a total COUPON JUNKIE!
cruisin' the boards waiting on my next fix...

My Mood/Status:
TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
just bumpin for those who haven't seen this...
Old 03-15-2009, 03:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!TheSoCalMom has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Is there a way to make this a sticky?
Old 03-15-2009, 03:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
Ok, Ablies Avenu shoppers! AWESOME DEAL ALERT! BETTER YET IT ROLLS!!!

Right now until 3/18 Avenu has $1.00 of Arrowhead Aquapods!!
ONLY TWO PER TRANSACTION!!!

They are priced right now at $2.49

There were some .75c off coupons in a recent insert. But after you do the first deal you get another arrowhead coupon!

buy
2 @ 2.49 +CRV .80 = 5.78
-1.00 (2) avenu
=3.78
-.75c MQ for 2
=3.03
RECIEVE a CAT for $1 off 2 Arrowhead products
PLUS $2 OYNO

You can roll this deal!!!!

buy
2 @ 2.49 + CRV .80 = 5.78
-1.00 (2) avenu
=3.78
-1.00 catalina MQ for 2
-2.00 OYNO
=.78
RECIEVE $1 off 2 Arrowhead products
PLUS $2 OYNO
Old 03-19-2009, 11:05 AM

My Mood/Status:
so Avenu shoppers today they have Dannon light & fit up on avenu for .50c off when you buy 2 limit 4 per visit. you can use this with the dannon deal buy 10 get 10 free...
Old 03-19-2009, 12:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
abeyler has posted more than 25 good deals
Thanks for the info! Do you know how much the Dannon is on sale for? Thanks
Old 03-19-2009, 11:16 PM

love the deals

6babez has posted more than 10 good deals
need help understanding these

so i printed some out and took them to the store with me and they had no clue what these were. They said I had to have barcodes for them to scan.
I also had no clue so can someone please fill me in on how they take them.

thanks!
Old 03-19-2009, 11:55 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Ginkers has posted more than 200 great deals!Ginkers has posted more than 200 great deals!Ginkers has posted more than 200 great deals!
They are electronic coupons, so the discount comes off when you use your card.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks, will try this later
Old 03-20-2009, 05:51 AM

love the deals

What about the EXTRA ones it gives you in addition to the ones that were loaded? Those are the ones I'm having a problem with.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
So here's the deal with the dannon...i actually thought they were .45c each...they actually rang up .90c ea and the .45c ea was AFTER the 9.00 promo. So mine was:

.45 x 20 = 9.00
- 2.00 avenu (for 4 sets of 2)
-b6g1f (3)
=5.65
I made a mistake and she actually put .45c on the B6G1f q instead of the .90c it charged me so I will see when I go back if I can get that money back...every little helps!
In that case my total would have been:
=4.30 for 23
Old 03-20-2009, 11:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
when you use avenu be sure to print the deals out because sometimes they don't come off automatically...it is usually a fluke but sometimes it does happen so you have to be prepared to show them the print out. Make sure you have the printed as well.

--make sure you always enter your prefered card FIRST
-and be sure you have the EXACT item as listed on the avenu sheet...especially specified sizes.
-then when you scan the item it will pop up saying "avenu arwhead 12pk" or whatever the item was that you bought and the price it took off.

I usually go to self check out so I can be sure that avenu actually comes off.

If you have the EXACT item listed and the date is correct on the top and avenu still does NOT come off. Be sure to let the checker know and show the date of the savings. Don't let them tell you that they don't do avenu anymore, you have the paper and you have proof. Get a manager if need be.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:16 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6babez View Post
What about the EXTRA ones it gives you in addition to the ones that were loaded? Those are the ones I'm having a problem with.
please explain! what extra ones are you talking about?
Old 03-20-2009, 08:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lattegirl has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Stickied for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to lattegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2009, 09:55 AM

My Mood/Status:
yay! thank you!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:19 AM

love the deals

You know after you've logged in it says

"Congratulations your electronic coupons have been activated. In addition
you have received these customized offers."

Then you have the option to print them with or without a picture.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:53 AM

My Mood/Status:
the customized offers on the bottom are a whole week deal and those are also loaded onto your card.

You do NOT have to have a barcode. They just don't know what they are talking about.

What I do is ALWAYS print it out and bring it with you to the store because if by some chance it doesn't come off then you have recourse and can show them that your avenu did not come off and they can manually enter your discount.

I always scan the store and check the prices on the items that could be a great deal and then I decide what to buy.

When you take it to the register you have to scan the item and sometimes it will show just after you scan the item. other times it will come off just before you pay when the cashier hits total. ALWAYS ENTER YOUR PREFERRED CARD FIRST or ph#!!!!

So that you can really see how it works, your best bet would be to buy the arrowhead water. Right now the deal on the small 8oz bottles in the 12pk are 2.50 and you have a limit of two. Enter your preferred card # Buy two in one transaction you will get a printout of $1/2 arrowhead water coupons and after you have paid for the water you will get a $2 OYNO that will print after the transaction is done.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:55 AM

My Mood/Status:
on my avenu is $1.00 off MEAT or BEEF jumbo franks but just so you know these work on the TURKEY franks as well and they are .99c right now so FREE i just bought 12...
Old 03-27-2009, 04:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
squared231 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!squared231 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!squared231 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!squared231 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!squared231 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!squared231 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
This is what the site says for me:

Use avenuSM every time you shop online to get:

Fast and easy access to customized offers without coupon clipping
Instant savings on the products you love and new products to try
Additional offers and lifestyle ideas throughout the online store

Does that mean that I can only use the "coupons" online or should I be able to use them instore also?

Right now they have 2 different arrowhead coupons (one for 75cents off any arrowhead and one for $1.50 aquapods) could I use both coupons at the same time you think? or would that be coupon fraud?
Old 03-27-2009, 04:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
squared231 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!squared231 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!squared231 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!squared231 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!squared231 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!squared231 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Ok nevermind above post about the water...they sizes are different on each coupon.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:08 PM

Leukemia Survivor!!!

coriporter has posted more than 10 good deals
Seattle's Best Bagged Coffee

An Avenu Item:

Seattle's Best Bagged Coffee 12 oz.

I bought this and it was originally $8.29, Avenu took off $3.00 then I got a Cat for $1.00. So basically $4.29 for good coffee. Not bad.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hank
Lou
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coriporter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2009, 12:56 AM

Queen of the Universe

My Mood/Status:
LadyRaine has posted more than 200 great deals!LadyRaine has posted more than 200 great deals!LadyRaine has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriporter View Post
An Avenu Item:

Seattle's Best Bagged Coffee 12 oz.

I bought this and it was originally $8.29, Avenu took off $3.00 then I got a Cat for $1.00. So basically $4.29 for good coffee. Not bad.
And to make this an even better deal! Refund Check for the Amount of Purchase Price
Old 04-12-2009, 02:14 AM

Queen of the Universe

My Mood/Status:
LadyRaine has posted more than 200 great deals!LadyRaine has posted more than 200 great deals!LadyRaine has posted more than 200 great deals!
Guys, there is good stuff out there! The Seattle's Best Avenu deal is back.

Also, until Monday Hormel Naturals lunchmeat is 2/$6 - $2 off each, limit 6. Yes, that equals $1/ea!
Old 04-13-2009, 03:51 PM

missallie has posted more than 10 good deals
My hormel naturals lunchmeat was for $1.50 off, but there was a blinkie for $0.55/1 so I snatched the last 2 and got the lunch meat for $0.95 each!

Score!