My N.W. Albertsons Trip Today

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2011, 06:58 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
My N.W. Albertsons trip today

Drove 3 hours to Albertsons. Bought $198.72 worth of groceries in 14 Transactions. Paid a total out of pocket of 19.22. Thank you TT coupons. Was able to do all 14 in a row. The checker did informme that starting next week that they cant do more then three TTV coupons in a row. Will have to get out of line to do it
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clipperace For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-22-2011, 08:41 PM

RE: My N.W. Albertsons trip today

My Mood/Status:
Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Mine told me today that they are also now limiting to 9 TTV a day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Melancholywings For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 06:27 AM

ISO Maruchan Yakisoba!

My Mood/Status:
JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholywings View Post
Mine told me today that they are also now limiting to 9 TTV a day.
I haven't looked at their policy today, but it was limited to 3 per transaction, and three consecutive transactions per customer. Unless they change their languace in their policy, you could go out to your car and come back!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wow you did great!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anne
The Following User Says Thank You to 1NMMom For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 11:45 AM

My Mood/Status:
Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Help Sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStacklie View Post
I haven't looked at their policy today, but it was limited to 3 per transaction, and three consecutive transactions per customer. Unless they change their languace in their policy, you could go out to your car and come back!
I'll have to print out the policy.
A different Albies I went to this morning also told me it is 'per day'. So maybe this is something they are just doing in my area. Hopefully it's not a new thing.

Clipperace - your drive sounds long but the savings sound totally awsome!
The Following User Says Thank You to Melancholywings For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 02:23 PM

ISO Maruchan Yakisoba!

My Mood/Status:
JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholywings

I'll have to print out the policy.
A different Albies I went to this morning also told me it is 'per day'. So maybe this is something they are just doing in my area. Hopefully it's not a new thing.

Clipperace - your drive sounds long but the savings sound totally awsome!
Where are you located?
Old 05-23-2011, 03:58 PM

ISO Maruchan Yakisoba!

My Mood/Status:
Okay everyone. I just looked up the policy and it has not changed. The verbiage is "We allow 3 transactions in a row." That doesn't even mean you have to go back out to your car to make a new "trip". Just get out of line and start over again!

However, the general coupon policy does state, "Albertsons reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion". So, your Manager could pull this card. YMMV.

But, be a smart couponer. Know your policy. Engage in dialogue, not arguments.

It could be that your store is concerned about the other customers. Offer to wait for all the ones to go through the line. Ask what the best time to shop is. Ask what you can do to help them increase their sales, satisfy their other customers and for YOU to get your deals.

It could be that they are concerned about stock. Ask when their truck days are. When orders are placed. How they feel about special orders. If it would be alright to come back on the last day of the sale.

Be smart, save smart. Happy shopping!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JStacklie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2011, 08:12 AM

Mom Of 5 Vultures

My Mood/Status:
SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Awesome Trip!!! Well worth the drive for savings, even with your gas factored in!!!! Get ready because more TTV are coming your way!

The Following User Says Thank You to SomethingSnazzy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2011, 08:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!
I was told by 2 different employees in my local store it is now 9 a day!
The Following User Says Thank You to JulieinOregon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2011, 08:43 AM

ISO Maruchan Yakisoba!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieinOregon
I was told by 2 different employees in my local store it is now 9 a day!
Print out the policy and ask the manager! State that the policy simply refers to consecutive transactions. Ask what you need to do to comply. Get back in line? Go out to your car?
Old 05-24-2011, 10:31 AM

frances311 has posted more than 100 good deals!frances311 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I did 6 transactions spent $11.15 for $87.61, not as good as you but I couldn't use some of my higher value Q stock gone. All in all still a lot of stock available. Lots of couponers out. Did hear about limits on trx. One manager said that the couponers out this week were "different" than usual couponers. On a side note we won free 8oz hand sanitizer with one of the game pieces. Overall I was really happy to see most of the stuff I wanted in stock. I would do anything to keep these kinds of things happening but coming back another day is not really an option.
The Following User Says Thank You to frances311 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2011, 05:33 AM

ISO Maruchan Yakisoba!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by frances311 View Post
I did 6 transactions spent $11.15 for $87.61, not as good as you but I couldn't use some of my higher value Q stock gone. All in all still a lot of stock available. Lots of couponers out. Did hear about limits on trx. One manager said that the couponers out this week were "different" than usual couponers. On a side note we won free 8oz hand sanitizer with one of the game pieces. Overall I was really happy to see most of the stuff I wanted in stock. I would do anything to keep these kinds of things happening but coming back another day is not really an option.
You could always get a raincheck and use it when you come back for this weeks TTVs!
Old 05-25-2011, 06:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!clipperace has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I won a dounut....YIPPEEEEEE,
I forgot to look at my game cards till I read the above post
The Following User Says Thank You to clipperace For This Useful Post: