Washington State Couponers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 09:15 PM
off to study

My Mood/Status:
autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Washington State couponers

I was fortunate enough to meet up with another couponer today and it was so cool! Just wanted to see if there were any more couponers from WA that are out there, love to start a couponer group and possibly shop and swap
The Following User Says Thank You to autumnkavila For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-05-2011, 10:03 PM

RE: Washington State couponers

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Iheartfreebies72 has posted more than 100 good deals!Iheartfreebies72 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I used to live in WA....Lacey & Tumwater but I've moved back home to MD. My daughter lives there still, she's in OLY...I'll ask her if she's interested. I've been meaning to get her to check out the forum. She is married & has 2 little girls and REALLY needs to make every penny count.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iheartfreebies72 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2011, 10:10 PM

mamyg has posted more than 5 good deals
Hi. Yes, I live in WA - in Kennewick, part of the Tri Cities. Would love to connect. New at this and just getting my feet wet but really evergized about coupons. My husband lughs at me but enjoys the rewards immensely!
The Following User Says Thank You to mamyg For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2011, 10:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
Alexandme2001 has posted more than 1 good deal
I live in Olympia Love to coupon!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandme2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2011, 10:59 PM

merr has posted more than 25 good deals
Hi I'm in Richland Washington
The Following User Says Thank You to merr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2011, 11:36 PM

I feel like we are behind the times here in the Tri Cities. As I discover all the wonderful buys others are making in other parts of the country, our stores here are behind the times in playing along - like with double value and sales. I went shopping today and this was my first time really researching and planning out the coupons in detail and the items on my list via the store ads were for items that the mfg coupons had already expired, like last week, etc. I think it is a conspiracy between stores and mfgs.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:40 AM

My Mood/Status:
Iheartfreebies72 has posted more than 100 good deals!Iheartfreebies72 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Problem I had in WA was no one ever doubled q's. Has that changed?
The Following User Says Thank You to Iheartfreebies72 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2011, 06:42 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandme2001
I live in Olympia Love to coupon!!!
I live in Lacey and so does the other couponer I was able to meet Hopefully we can get together and coupon occassionally, it's so much easier to do it with someone else who knows what they're doing and it's fun to learn from others
Old 05-06-2011, 06:43 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyg
I feel like we are behind the times here in the Tri Cities. As I discover all the wonderful buys others are making in other parts of the country, our stores here are behind the times in playing along - like with double value and sales. I went shopping today and this was my first time really researching and planning out the coupons in detail and the items on my list via the store ads were for items that the mfg coupons had already expired, like last week, etc. I think it is a conspiracy between stores and mfgs.
I looked up stores that double and triple in WA and it seems that none do, only ones extremely close to the Oregon border
Old 05-06-2011, 06:45 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyg
Hi. Yes, I live in WA - in Kennewick, part of the Tri Cities. Would love to connect. New at this and just getting my feet wet but really evergized about coupons. My husband lughs at me but enjoys the rewards immensely!
So maybe you and merr can get together? I know you're about 4 hours away from me but she's in Richland
Old 05-06-2011, 06:45 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by merr
Hi I'm in Richland Washington
So maybe you and mamyg can get together? I know you're about 4 hours away from me but she's in the tri cities
Old 05-06-2011, 06:47 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartfreebies72
Problem I had in WA was no one ever doubled q's. Has that changed?
Unfortunately I haven't found any that double or triple unless they have the coupons in their flyers that you can use to double up to $1 but they don't do it everyday. I really want to find several people to write into their local grocery stores and inquire. I know where my mother lives (TX) her Albertson's ALWAYS doubles and triples.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:48 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartfreebies72
I used to live in WA....Lacey & Tumwater but I've moved back home to MD. My daughter lives there still, she's in OLY...I'll ask her if she's interested. I've been meaning to get her to check out the forum. She is married & has 2 little girls and REALLY needs to make every penny count.
Awe, that's too bad! But if you're daughter is interested, I mean, I'm a newbie, I just feel like if I meet other couponers and we can swap and learn from each other it'll be so much easier. If she joins, you visit and bring that binder! Lol.
Old 05-06-2011, 01:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
michellzey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!michellzey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!michellzey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!michellzey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!michellzey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!michellzey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!michellzey has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I'm not from WA, (I'm from OR)- just wanted to let you guys know I've seen some WA couponers shop here in OR, several times, along the I-5 corridor because safeway doubles qs all the time, and albies double sometimes, here in OR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michellzey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2011, 01:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
Alexandme2001 has posted more than 1 good deal
Yes it's nice to have another person who coupons! Let's plan something ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandme2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2011, 07:38 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandme2001
Yes it's nice to have another person who coupons! Let's plan something ;-)
We are so gonna do this! Lol. What's your schedule like?
Old 05-08-2011, 06:20 PM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
i would love to meet up i'm in tacoma anyone close to me?

i forget everything if i owe you a envie or trader rating just kick me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please leave a trader rating
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:23 PM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
I live in Lacey, and so does one other couponer, and there's one in Olympia, I'm sure we could probably meet half way?
Old 05-08-2011, 06:26 PM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
about where would that be do you want me find a place? lmk

i forget everything if i owe you a envie or trader rating just kick me
please leave a trader rating

Old 05-08-2011, 06:28 PM

The only place I have found is at Albertsons and only with their "once in a while" coupon that will do that. When I was at the store the other day I noticed a sign posted all over the place that states something to the affect that due to the change in their coupon policy, the use of doubling coupons is only good on 3 coupons per transaction and they define a transaction as purchasing the groceries, loading them into your car, and then your car leaving the parking lot. When I was at Freddy's yesterday I cam across a fellow couponer and we discussed this and she said that is why she will drive to the next Albertsons 5 miles away even though her hubby not like her use of gas just to save $3. I think we are stuck here with just managing coupons and not expecting the doubling affect.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:20 AM

My Mood/Status:
JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!
Hmmm actually Albertson's policy is 3 doubles and 3 transactions. So you can do a total of 9 products in a row, just separated. Depending on the cashier, mine let me do all 9 at one time. I'm in Oregon but would love to be part of a coupon group! Julie
The Following User Says Thank You to JulieinOregon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2011, 10:35 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
Is this all albertsons or just some?
Old 05-09-2011, 11:49 AM

My Mood/Status:
Couponmommy1989 has posted more than 1 good deal
I'm in Prosser WA! I'm glad there are other people here in WA. Woohoo!
The Following User Says Thank You to Couponmommy1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2011, 02:50 PM

Glowering Novice Couponer

Glowering has posted more than 1 good deal
Lacey, Wa Couponer

I started couponing a couple of months ago and I am already building a stock pile. It's so fun. I'm from the lacey, olympia area.
The Following User Says Thank You to Glowering For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2011, 05:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!
Coupon Policy (thanks to lattegirl)

Albertsons accepts manufacturer coupons and you can stack it with an Albertsons in-store coupon.

accepts take printed coupons(see guidelines below)

no longer matches competitors ads or prices

no longer accept competitors coupons or Walgreens Register Rewards

Coupons must be redeemed at the time of purchase of the specific product. Coupons may not be redeemed after the transaction has completed.

Albertsons Coupon Policy & Guidelines:

Coupons — Definition
Coupons are a form of tender presented by the customer to reduce their order total based on merchandise purchased in stores where the retailer has agreed to accept manufacturer coupons. Retailers are not required by law to accept manufacturers’ coupon. Coupons can be printed and/or in electronic form, and maybe integrated into the register systems where they are deducted automatically when all purchase requirements are met.

The following coupon types are accepted by Albertsons:

1. Manufacturer Coupons are coupons issued by the manufacturer containing: “terms of agreement”, face value, expiration date, and verbiage “manufacturer coupon.” Albertsons may issue coupons such as printed ad media coupons, Avenu, or Shop n’ Scan coupons that are manufacturer coupons that contain the words “redeemable only at Albertsons.” Most manufacturer coupons have barcodes on them and can be scanned. Any coupons that do not scan or have barcodes should be checked for validity of expiration date and purchase requirements.

2. Store Coupons are your Company’s discount offers in various forms of media including, but not limited to, print, electronic, newspaper, direct mailers, kiosks and Company websites. Store coupons may also contain the words “redeemable only at Albertsons” (or a banner of Albertsons). Store coupons may state that the discount applies only with Preferred Card/Super Card/Loyalty Card.

3. Catalina Checkout Coupons/Rebates are triggered by individual items purchased at checkout which print on the Catalina printer. It is Albertsons’ policy to allow these coupons to be used only for next purchase. Catalina coupons can only be given to the customer for whom they were intended (not to any other customer or associate). If a customer does not want their Catalina coupons, it is Albertsons’ policy that the cashier destroy them immediately. Catalina checkout coupons printed at other retailers may or may not be accepted for redemption following the manufacturer/competitor store coupon guidelines.

4. Internet Coupons printed from a website are redeemable with a qualifying purchase. Albertsons DOES NOT accept Internet coupons containing the following conditions:
a. ‘Free’ product offers that do not require a purchase
b. Redemption value exceeds $5.00
c. Absence of UPC bar code

5. All coupons tendered must have a corresponding sale for the product listed and amount specified, and only at the time of purchase.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieinOregon For This Useful Post: