Washington State Couponers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 12:23 PM

RE: Washington State couponers

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
i'll ask 1 more time who is interested in meeting in tacoma please pm me so far i've heard from 3 people i want to a meeting in the next 2 weeks so in 3 days i'm to start looking for a place for meeting and make the meeting a time that works for the 3 of us pls rsvp a pm to me thanks

i forget everything if i owe you a envie or trader rating just kick me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please leave a trader rating
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to lillyofvalley For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-18-2011, 10:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!
Tonight on EX Cpning they showed a couple from Washington that couponed for charity. Does anyone know where the Shop n Save that doubles is? Does anyone have a store that doubles more than 3 like Albertson's or the 4 Safeway does? TIA
The Following User Says Thank You to JulieinOregon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2011, 10:39 PM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieinOregon
Tonight on EX Cpning they showed a couple from Washington that couponed for charity. Does anyone know where the Shop n Save that doubles is? Does anyone have a store that doubles more than 3 like Albertson's or the 4 Safeway does? TIA
It says there is a shop n save in Tacoma near the Tacoma Community College on University place. When I looked up shop n save it also said there is a Washington, PA location. I have watched extreme couponing yet but did some quick research a bit back that said that only the stores near the Oregon border double and triple here, but they may at this location or the couple on tv was from Washington, PA
The Following User Says Thank You to autumnkavila For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2011, 12:06 AM

My Mood/Status:
JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!JulieinOregon has posted more than 200 great deals!
Truck?

There was a delivery type truck picking up the supplies in the episode. Somebody might have seen the name or city on it?
The Following User Says Thank You to JulieinOregon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2011, 02:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
PastorJo has posted more than 1 good deal
I'm in Lake Stevens anyone else in Snohomish County??? ANYONE???
Old 05-19-2011, 02:41 AM

My Mood/Status:
PastorJo has posted more than 1 good deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholywings View Post
I'm in the Everett area - there are loads of other couponers in my area and most are really cool peeps.
I'm in Lake Stevens!!! Want to meet up???
Old 05-19-2011, 11:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorJo View Post

I'm in Lake Stevens!!! Want to meet up???
I'm actually in Lake Stevens too! Haha just to confirm you are not ...oh I don't want to post real names....um the other couponer whom I see every Sunday who told me about the Herald deal and who I suggested AFC to? We have some really nice couponers in our area. We may have bumped into each other.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melancholywings For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2011, 04:29 PM

quiverof9 has posted more than 1 good deal
I am in Yakima. I've wondered if we called store managers to show them we are interested in coupon doubling would it help to bring it here? I've even considered telling them I'm shopping exclusively at stores that double coupons on a regular basis.
The Following User Says Thank You to quiverof9 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2011, 04:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
Kerikay has posted more than 1 good deal
Tacoma is too far for me. If anyone on the Eastside sets something up I'd be in. Have fun ladies!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kerikay For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 12:11 PM

Eboonesews has posted more than 300 great deals!Eboonesews has posted more than 300 great deals!Eboonesews has posted more than 300 great deals!Eboonesews has posted more than 300 great deals!
They are in Monegahala, PA. It shows their location at the beginning of the show. I have about 10 shows recorded!
The Following User Says Thank You to Eboonesews For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 03:15 PM

ShowersofBlessings has posted more than 10 good deals
I'm in Bremerton, WA.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShowersofBlessings For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2011, 03:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
rminar has posted more than 1 good deal
hey I feel the same way I am in Wa State as well and would love to be a part of something like that. I have noticed at the store my last few trips ther are more and more couponing binder carriers It is cool to see saving money on groceries is starting to catch on
Old 05-22-2011, 05:33 PM

Mom Of 5 Vultures

My Mood/Status:
SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!SomethingSnazzy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I'm Redmond/Woodinville area...shop Kirkland, Woodinville and Redmond (in that order - 4 miles to anywhere from my house ).

The Following User Says Thank You to SomethingSnazzy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2011, 08:34 PM

Found a new coupon source today!

My Mood/Status:
jerdebwalker has posted more than 25 good deals
There are tons of us in the Tacoma area, where are you?
The Following User Says Thank You to jerdebwalker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2011, 09:59 PM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lillyofvalley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
i sure don't know i guess they are shy

i forget everything if i owe you a envie or trader rating just kick me
please leave a trader rating

Old 05-22-2011, 10:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Melancholywings has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomethingSnazzy View Post
I'm Redmond/Woodinville area...shop Kirkland, Woodinville and Redmond (in that order - 4 miles to anywhere from my house ).
I really...really...really hate driving in Redmond. It feels like the roads have been under construction for years. Did you read that the craft store Michaels in Kirkland is on the list of credit card readers who were hacked? Everett too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Melancholywings For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 08:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
777walruses has posted more than 5 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnkavila
I was fortunate enough to meet up with another couponer today and it was so cool! Just wanted to see if there were any more couponers from WA that are out there, love to start a couponer group and possibly shop and swap
I'm in Seattle. I just got started this week trying to figure out this whole coupon thing. I'd love to meet, shop, and swap with local folks!
The Following User Says Thank You to 777walruses For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 04:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
Charly17 has posted more than 25 good deals
I am in the Renton area but am just brand new at couponing. I would love to meet up with others and glean some ideas.
The Following User Says Thank You to Charly17 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2011, 06:10 PM

kitsapkouponing has posted more than 1 good deal
Im an avid couponer here in Bremerton, WA.. I have only heard of a few people in my area who do also. Ive set up a blog and FB page for others in my area Im trying to "show the ways of the coupon" .. I would love to find someone close to go couponing with though.. usually its just my 4 yrd daughter and I.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kitsapkouponing For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2011, 10:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
mamalovestoclip has posted more than 150 good deals!mamalovestoclip has posted more than 150 good deals!
N seattle here..... I shop Shoreline, Edmonds, LFP, Lynnwood & Seattle with the occasional roadtrip to Marysville Walmart.
The Following User Says Thank You to mamalovestoclip For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 06:47 AM

ISO Maruchan Yakisoba!

My Mood/Status:
JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!JStacklie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hey ya'll (no, I'm not from TX)! Since I don't live in Washington, I don't really check in on this thread. If you guys need anything, PM me!
The Following User Says Thank You to JStacklie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2011, 10:39 AM

SaraJordan21 has posted more than 1 good deal
New to couponing

I am new to the whole couponing thing, I googled about couponers in my area and came to this site. I saw that a couple of you live in Olympia/lacey area and would love to get together so i can hopefully learn the ropes.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaraJordan21 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2011, 11:02 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraJordan21
I am new to the whole couponing thing, I googled about couponers in my area and came to this site. I saw that a couple of you live in Olympia/lacey area and would love to get together so i can hopefully learn the ropes.
I live in Lacey be more than happy to get together some time next month
The Following User Says Thank You to autumnkavila For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2011, 11:28 AM

back to couponing!

My Mood/Status:
quezsmom has posted more than 100 good deals!quezsmom has posted more than 100 good deals!
Hi, guys I live in Florida but I am hoping to get a couple of inserts from the west coast send to me I will of course send you a couple of inserts from FL. I have found that the coupons from southeast are different from northeast. So I am wondering how different the west coast will be. Let me know if anyone is interested. We can swap address and make plan to swamp some inserts next Sunday?

thanks Marva
The Following User Says Thank You to quezsmom For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2011, 04:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
sweetnsassi has posted more than 5 good deals
Dance

Bonney Lake
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetnsassi For This Useful Post: