Non Printable Coupons

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 01:35 AM
sleepy but cant sleep
pattid31265

My Mood/Status:
pattid31265 has posted more than 1 good deal
read Non printable coupons

Hi, Im still a newbie here and finding my way around and I have a coupon question Thanks

I have 2 printers, unfortunatly they have both broken down on me mechanically (they both have plenty of ink) and I cant afford to fix them or buy a new one at the moment). Is there a site or anywhere I can go to find coupons that can be sent to me the old fashioned way, via USPS (snail mail)? I would be able to obtain and use more coupons if this were true..
Back years ago I use to use coupons for everything I bought and I would save about $70 to $80 off a $150 grocery bill. I would love to do that again. but every one seems to be using printable coupons these days.

Thanks, Patti

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I Love Coupons!
The Following User Says Thank You to pattid31265 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-18-2011, 02:02 AM

RE: Non printable coupons

LIFE'S A CIRCUS & WE'RE THE CLOWNS!!!

My Mood/Status:
dawngrf has posted more than 75 good deals!
Join the club! :-((( I just replaced my ink cartridges and the printer started jamming. Soooo frustrating. I hope someone out there has some ideas for you!
Old 10-18-2011, 04:39 AM

sleepy but cant sleep
pattid31265

My Mood/Status:
Wand

Thats what mine did, jammed up. Worked perfect for 2 weeks after my husbands aunt gave it to us, then one day it just wouldnt feed the paper through and said it had paper jam and theres no paper in it..: confused2: its been checked.. no paper jammed in it.. and the 2nd one a lady gave to me from freecycle.com and i hooked it up and its the same thing, wont pull the paper through it to print.. I give up. These 2 going in the garbage and I will save for a new one...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I Love Coupons!
Old 10-18-2011, 05:01 AM

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Patti - the best advice I can give to you for your situation is to check to see if the stores you shop at have e-coupons or coupons you load directly onto your member card from their website. Unfortunately a lot of coupons are IP's these days so I would suggest, if you can, investing a few $$ into a reliable printer. You can get a no-whistles printer for less than $40 at any of the office supply stores. Just make sure to check the price on the ink cartridges. Nothing worse than buying an inexpensive printer to find that the price of ink is outlandish!

Also, here are a few more ways to procure q's in the meantime!!!

#1. Ask EVERYONE you know to save them out of their Sunday papers for you. Call them on Sunday afternoon to remind them to do so. You would be amazed at how many people don't even glance at them!

#2. Find out if it is legal to dumpster dive in your state. If it is, call up your local recycling center and ask if you can come down and dig thru the recycling bins. It's cleaner than you would think since it's only paper. Take gloves, a step ladder, a box or bag to put them in, and one of those grabber arms if you have one.

#3. Check out the ROAK forum here on AFC - http://www.afullcup.com/forums/raoks/ - this is a GREAT place to get q's that people have decided they just won't use and want to give away for NOTHING!

#4. Jump on a Coupon Train - http://www.afullcup.com/forums/coupon-trains/ - this is also a VERY easy way to get q's. Trains vary greatly. Some are just for newbies, some are for vets, some are a mix. The conductor will send out an address list and the first envie of q's to the next person on the train, and so on. (Some trains have different rules and regs. Make sure you have the time to commit to a train before joining.)

#5. Go to your local drug stores, gas stations, etc and ask the manager if you can take all of his extra Sunday papers off their hands if they haven't sold them. Many will have some papers left over and will give them to you for nothing. Tell him you will recycle the parts of the papers you do not use.

#6. Check the Coupon Database - Grocery Coupons- A Full Cup - Coupons - for where the q's you are looking for were located in the first place. This way you can be specific in your requests.

There are more ways to get q's but these are good ways to get started.
(7), DS
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
The Following User Says Thank You to Z and G's Mom For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 05:32 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

2014 YTD Savings: $25
My Mood/Status:
CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
You can write/ email/ call the companies directly. This forum posts other members success stories ==> Company Contact Information - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

I found
at AFC

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CMmem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2011, 06:39 AM

sleepy but cant sleep
pattid31265

My Mood/Status:
Well I just went back to work so I might be able to afford a cheap printer with my first 2 checks or so. It just drives me nuts, sitting here looking at them, and cant use either one of them. Yes it is legal to dumpster dive in our state. I have dumpster dove many times, and have found some really nice things that people throw away. One trick I learned from my sister is on garbage day (Sunday) at our local Goodwill store. When they are throwing out their stuff they dont sell, once it hits the dumpster(s) its free for the taking. Theres usually 30-40 cars and trucks lined up behind the building going thru the dumpster. Ive gotten some nice things they couldnt sell. The only store down here that I Know of that does the e-coupons is Winn-Dixie and they usually dont have a very big variety to choose from. I might find 1 or 2 coupons on there for stuff I use. Couponing use to be a addiction to me then I just guess I lost interest in it, being a single mom for 10 years I didnt have the time or the energy to cut and sort all those coupons.. I thank you for your response and ideas and will give them a try

I Love Coupons!
The Following User Says Thank You to pattid31265 For This Useful Post:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: