Newbie Coupon Excel File

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 09:44 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Mrs. Brown has posted more than 75 good deals!
Help Sign Newbie Coupon Excel File

OK I have only been doing couponing for 2 weeks now and was soooo confused with how everyone was coming up with their OOP(out of pocket), what they spent and earned, their Register Rewards, organizing, etc. I might not be good at couponing yet but I am really good with spreadsheets. I have come up with a spreadsheet which makes it easy to see everything.
It's an excel spreadsheet, the 1st tab was a list someone had posted on AFC, the second is the sample spreadsheet I used to make sure everything was correct and the 3rd is a blank one you can use each shopping trip. I just find it easier to print out the spreadsheet and take it with me to the store because it has all the totals I need.
However being new to AFC I can't find a way to attach it correctly, but if someone who has been doing this for awhile would mind, I could email it to them and they could check it out. I think it could really help newbie's like myself. Just let me know. Thanks to everyone at AFC, so helpful.

**again being new to AFC I don't even know if this is a no-no, I checked all the info and couldn't find anything about it.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-13-2010, 10:33 AM

RE: Newbie Coupon Excel File

Ahh... Middle School

My Mood/Status:
kolorfulkylee has posted more than 300 great deals!kolorfulkylee has posted more than 300 great deals!kolorfulkylee has posted more than 300 great deals!kolorfulkylee has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Brown View Post
OK I have only been doing couponing for 2 weeks now and was soooo confused with how everyone was coming up with their OOP(out of pocket), what they spent and earned, their Register Rewards, organizing, etc. I might not be good at couponing yet but I am really good with spreadsheets. I have come up with a spreadsheet which makes it easy to see everything.
It's an excel spreadsheet, the 1st tab was a list someone had posted on AFC, the second is the sample spreadsheet I used to make sure everything was correct and the 3rd is a blank one you can use each shopping trip. I just find it easier to print out the spreadsheet and take it with me to the store because it has all the totals I need.
However being new to AFC I can't find a way to attach it correctly, but if someone who has been doing this for awhile would mind, I could email it to them and they could check it out. I think it could really help newbie's like myself. Just let me know. Thanks to everyone at AFC, so helpful.

**again being new to AFC I don't even know if this is a no-no, I checked all the info and couldn't find anything about it.
I don't thinks it's a 'no-no' but I'd love to check it out!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my family
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I
to save
+ I
to

I would
any Extra Coupons You Don't Want
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kolorfulkylee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 10:43 AM

Email

I can email it to you if you like, my email address is couponemail80515@yahoo.com then I can reply back to you and attach it. I don't kno how to attach it here, it won't let me attach an excel file. Thanks, Beth
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Brown For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 11:02 AM

Ahh... Middle School

My Mood/Status:
kolorfulkylee has posted more than 300 great deals!kolorfulkylee has posted more than 300 great deals!kolorfulkylee has posted more than 300 great deals!kolorfulkylee has posted more than 300 great deals!
okay.
my family

I
to save
+ I
to

I would
any Extra Coupons You Don't Want
The Following User Says Thank You to kolorfulkylee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 06:52 AM

maursaver has posted more than 1 good deal
Can you send me a copy of that?
The Following User Says Thank You to maursaver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2010, 10:44 AM

Good Afternoon. If you would like to send me an email to couponemail80515@yahoo.com I can reply back to you with a copy of the spreadsheet. Since I am new to AFC I can't find a way to attach an excel file to these replies. I hope it helps you. Have a wonderful day. Thanks, Beth
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Brown For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2010, 07:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
bellamaxjoy has posted more than 10 good deals
me too! I apparantlyl cant post my email addy but if you pm me I will send it to you
The Following User Says Thank You to bellamaxjoy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2010, 02:51 PM

time to re-start the couponing love

My Mood/Status:
libby2595 has posted more than 400 great deals!libby2595 has posted more than 400 great deals!libby2595 has posted more than 400 great deals!libby2595 has posted more than 400 great deals!libby2595 has posted more than 400 great deals!
i'll be sending you an email... i'm working on a spreadsheet right now, and would love to see what you have

ISO expired Walgreens RR
The Following User Says Thank You to libby2595 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2010, 07:17 PM

jamicuns has posted more than 1 good deal
I would love to see it as well. Thx!

jamicuns (at) yahoo (dot) com
The Following User Says Thank You to jamicuns For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 05:35 AM

time to re-start the couponing love

My Mood/Status:
libby2595 has posted more than 400 great deals!libby2595 has posted more than 400 great deals!libby2595 has posted more than 400 great deals!libby2595 has posted more than 400 great deals!libby2595 has posted more than 400 great deals!
i received your spreadsheet. i was a bit busy, and haven't had a chance to play with it, but it did look quite interesting

hoping to play with it to set me up for black friday

thanks for sharing it

ISO expired Walgreens RR
The Following User Says Thank You to libby2595 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2010, 01:04 PM

cateye_112 has posted more than 1 good deal
I would like a copy of that if you don't mind. My email is bestfam5 at gmail.com. thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to cateye_112 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 05:21 PM

LifeisGQQD has posted more than 1 good deal
Help with Excel spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Brown View Post

If you send the Excel spreadsheet to me, I can get it posted through my FTP site, or in an internet link. Thanks. Bob Stephens LifeisGQQD "at" gmail "dot" com (those are Q's in GQQD, not oh's.)
The Following User Says Thank You to LifeisGQQD For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2010, 07:56 PM

SammieJay has posted more than 1 good deal
Id like a copy if you have time! sammiejay927
@yahoo.com
The Following User Says Thank You to SammieJay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2010, 09:23 PM

Casey Marie has posted more than 5 good deals
Spreadsheets intrigue me, I do not understand how to do them, but they are fascinating none the less. I'd like to know how to create/use one if anyone is willing to take on an apprentice,
The Following User Says Thank You to Casey Marie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 05:44 AM

How I learned was just to go onto Microsoft and search excel spreadsheets, they used to have little "how to" demos there. Thanks, Beth
Old 12-29-2010, 03:31 PM

cool and calm
That couponing wedding planner

My Mood/Status:
wedlady77 has posted more than 10 good deals
Thanks Ms. Brown I love spreadsheets too and as a newbie this might be helpful.
The Following User Says Thank You to wedlady77 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 06:45 PM

Melynda717 has posted more than 1 good deal
I'm new to couponing I would love to look at your spread sheet. I will email you
The Following User Says Thank You to Melynda717 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 06:54 PM

My Mood/Status:
MarianTupeloMs has posted more than 400 great deals!MarianTupeloMs has posted more than 400 great deals!MarianTupeloMs has posted more than 400 great deals!MarianTupeloMs has posted more than 400 great deals!MarianTupeloMs has posted more than 400 great deals!
did anyone get a copy of the spreadsheet?? The email address didnt work for me..
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to MarianTupeloMs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 06:56 PM

My Mood/Status:
Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Sher71481 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Can we get it shared on here rather than posting our emails!? I would love to see it i need something to use as it is creeping upon the new year!

Hi!! I'm Sherry Mom to Jordan (14)
, [color="Magenta"]Big fluffy fat Cat Mia
and a cute little puppy Rusty
The Following User Says Thank You to Sher71481 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 07:51 PM

paogirl has posted more than 1 good deal
I tried to send a message to Mrs Brown but I keep getting an error saying I can't sene PMs because my post rate is 0. Can anyone help me figure out how to send Mrs Brown a message, I would really like to get a copy of her spreadsheet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paogirl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 11:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
aflatten has posted more than 1 good deal
I would love to take a look at it too, if someone has posted it on here somewhere, please let me know. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to aflatten For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2010, 11:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
aflatten has posted more than 1 good deal
I would love to know how to track things better!
The Following User Says Thank You to aflatten For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2010, 08:51 AM

thecleverfamily has posted more than 5 good deals
I'm new too and would love to see the spreadsheet.

Thanks,
Robin
The Following User Says Thank You to thecleverfamily For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2010, 09:14 AM

cusunfireguy has posted more than 10 good deals
Spreadsheet

I would love to have it too! Just starting out here and need anything that helps!

Steven

mobley steven @ verizon . net
The Following User Says Thank You to cusunfireguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2010, 09:19 AM

A great deal should never be passed up!

My Mood/Status:
rmkprosser has posted more than 300 great deals!rmkprosser has posted more than 300 great deals!rmkprosser has posted more than 300 great deals!rmkprosser has posted more than 300 great deals!
i would love to see it i will send you a email

thanks

wife to DH Ryan
mom to DS Kaleb
DS Zayne
! I love to save
on

The Following User Says Thank You to rmkprosser For This Useful Post:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: