Couponing For Our Single Troops!!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 10:08 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Mama tryin to save sum Money!!

My Mood/Status:
Czarina43 has posted more than 50 good deals
Hi Couponing for our single Troops!!

I am a military spouse apart of the enlisted spouses club on our base.. I have currently started working on getting a program started where we will all coupon and stockpile and every 6 months we are going to take our stockpiled items down to the military dorms where all the single troops live and hand out our items..

This is a way we are showing support and thank you to our single troops. Unlike married service members who have the support from their families that they live with, single troops are far away from home and dont have the support they would have from their families..

We are slowing building a stockpile.. trying to hit up the sales when we can. If there is anyone that would like to start donating to our cause it would be greatly appreciated! You could donate anything from free deodorant, toothpaste, or toothbrushes.. Even coupons so we can use them for our shopping trips would be appreciated!!

Everyone apart of this "program" are active duty miliitary spouses with a lot of our husbands being deployed at the time.. We are accumulating slowly but would love to be able to get more stuff to do a dorm donation by christmas time to the troops that arent able to go home for the holidays.

If anyone is willing to help this cause please send me a pm... anything will be appreciated and everything will go directly to our single service members!!

Thanks in advance

a military spouse trying to give back to our troops!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Czarina43 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-30-2011, 07:44 AM

RE: Couponing for our single Troops!!

Kimee129 has posted more than 1 good deal
I send care packages to Djoubiti, Africa and Afghanistan right now, but two of my guys are coming home in the next 30 days Lord Willing! I will have some coupons and some stuff leftover. Are you allowed to use expired coupons at your local PX or is this just something they do overseas? I usually send mine to coups for troops that in turn mail them to families currently overseas.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:47 PM

Mama tryin to save sum Money!!

My Mood/Status:
Czarina43 has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimee129 View Post
I send care packages to Djoubiti, Africa and Afghanistan right now, but two of my guys are coming home in the next 30 days Lord Willing! I will have some coupons and some stuff leftover. Are you allowed to use expired coupons at your local PX or is this just something they do overseas? I usually send mine to coups for troops that in turn mail them to families currently overseas.
We are not allowed to use exp coupons here. but anything will help.. thanks
Old 11-10-2011, 02:08 PM

I have been elfed!!!

My Mood/Status:
melody1976 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!melody1976 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!melody1976 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!melody1976 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!melody1976 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!melody1976 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!melody1976 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
that us a great service you are offering. I am trying to come up with a way to help veterans out. seems the older ones are being forgot all about

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to melody1976 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2011, 02:29 PM

kidsfund2007 has posted more than 75 good deals!
My church helps ship coupons overseas for us.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:40 AM

is always on the lookout for Panda Bears!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Any particular coupons you are looking for to use for the upcoming holiday season? A wishlist would help everyone send you what you are needing! Thanks for all you do.

I am so far behind I think I'm First!

Tags
donate, donations, military