South Korea Care Package

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2011, 04:32 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

kaykay485 has posted more than 100 good deals!kaykay485 has posted more than 100 good deals!
South Korea care package

A friend was recently deployed, and a group of us are taking turns sending him a care package each month. I know S. Korea isn't the same as Iraq or Afghanistan, so does anyone have some advice for what to send? Are health items not needed, just entertainment and snacks? Thanks!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-18-2011, 04:46 PM

RE: South Korea care package

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I just did a quick google search and these are a few of the items that are requested for any troops serving overseas:
Playing cards
Baby wipes
AT&T Phone cards to call home
Foot powder
Toothbrushes
Toothpaste
Floss
Deodorant
Razors and shaving cream
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(7), DS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!