Can You Spare A Bag Of Coffee / And Or Baked Goods??

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012, 03:05 AM

RE: Can you spare a bag of coffee / and or baked goods??

is always on the lookout for Panda Bears!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
HOLD OFF on this address right now, Sgt. Chapman is RETURNING from Afganastan soon, her tour is up and Shirley is getting us another contact name for this unit!

I got the nicest thank you note from Megan, thanking us all for the packages we have sent during the last year and how much they appreciated them. Shirley said that it wouldn't be a problem to keep sending to the address, we will just need a new contact name and you can't send to just ANY SOLDIER....So start collection your stuff to be ready when we get the go ahead!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I am so far behind I think I'm First!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Susuz For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-15-2012, 06:24 AM

Goonies NEVER say die!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I will update today with new address and name.

Thanks for all you guys have done for these guys.
Old 01-15-2012, 06:06 PM

Goonies NEVER say die!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
UPdated OP!

Thanks again for all you DO!!

Susuz you definitely ROCK!! I thank you SO much for all your thoughtful gifts!!
Old 01-15-2012, 06:50 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks Shirley, that was quick! Can you check with the new Sgt. and see if they have any special requests?

Remember guys, it is cold there now, so good time for chocolate and those other things we can't send in the summer. Some of the other boards also mention chapstick, lotion as the severe dry cold makes for dry cracked skin.
So starting my next flat rate box, I am doing this in conjunction with my clearing out 2012 things in 2012....We all accumulate items during the year through our deals so I just keep a box ready and just add things as I come across them. Before you know it I have one ready!

Old 02-04-2012, 06:53 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
I have been so busy cleaning out closets, streamlining that I have a box almost ready...And I made a point to try and put together a bunch of lip balm, lotion, all those things they need now that it is cold. So bump up this post!

Old 03-18-2012, 05:30 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
jlhinvegas has posted more than 25 good deals
Is the address in the op still valid? Also, which type of coffee is best to send (instant, ground, etc)?
Old 03-19-2012, 05:53 PM

Goonies NEVER say die!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
It sure is!

No special request at this time.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
jlhinvegas has posted more than 25 good deals
Thank you for the information. Putting a box in the mail in the morning.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:56 PM

new nana has posted more than 200 great deals!new nana has posted more than 200 great deals!new nana has posted more than 200 great deals!
What about deodorants and body wash?
The Following User Says Thank You to new nana For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 06:02 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
YES and YES! They love these, body wash, deodorant. I usually put them in ziploc bags before shipping though.

How about a bump up for Easter, if you are baking please consider putting together a box for our troops, it is a great project to do with the kids too! They love drawings and letters from kids. xoxoxoxo Susuz

Old 03-27-2012, 06:04 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhinvegas View Post
Is the address in the op still valid? Also, which type of coffee is best to send (instant, ground, etc)?
ALL kinds of coffee, ground, instant, hot chocolate, even tea! They love it all. You can take it from the boxes (hot chocolate, etc) and put in ziploc with instructions panel. xoxoxox Thanks guys

Old 03-27-2012, 06:15 AM

You can never have too many coupons.

My Mood/Status:
jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jennybellinc has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Any tips on what ships best was going to send some cookies would tupperware be best?
The Following User Says Thank You to jennybellinc For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 08:29 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
The inexpensive containers are great, the best I found for cookies are Pringles cans! My Momma always mailed in those or coffee cans. I sometimes put them in ziploc bags, add some layers of wax paper or paper towels between layers and wrap in bubble wrap. The flat rate boxes hold a bunch too!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susuz For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 01:55 PM

new nana has posted more than 200 great deals!new nana has posted more than 200 great deals!new nana has posted more than 200 great deals!
New to some of the lingo
Looking for the address
what does OP mean
thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to new nana For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2012, 04:12 PM

loves yellow.

My Mood/Status:
YellowWoman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!YellowWoman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!YellowWoman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!YellowWoman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!YellowWoman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!YellowWoman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!YellowWoman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!YellowWoman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!YellowWoman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!YellowWoman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!YellowWoman has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshirley View Post

Here is the UPDATED address -

SGT Stallings, Mark
Co C 3/25 AVN RGT
APO AE 09355

OP stands for Original Post(er)

The Following User Says Thank You to YellowWoman For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 12:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
bryansilvia has posted more than 25 good deals
Thanks for updated Address. I have some travel size items and several bags of coffee I can send out. I am glad to send it to where it can be of use.

Proud Air Force Wife
The Following User Says Thank You to bryansilvia For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 12:28 PM

:)

Popples has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Popples has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Popples has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Popples has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Popples has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Popples has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Popples has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Popples has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearl73 View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that Walgreens has alot of thier brand of nuts on sale for .99 reg $3.99. They had mixed nuts, cashews and almonds. I figured those would be a good snack to send.
I have a solider in Afghanistan right now, I've gotten in the habit of using cheap single snacks as fillers for my transactions

better than a pencil, right?!
The Following User Says Thank You to Popples For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2012, 07:03 PM

Goonies NEVER say die!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
I sent out an email today to check to see if there are any special requests - I'll be sure to report back!

Thanks to everyone for their efforts!!
Old 12-20-2012, 01:25 PM

Excited
CONDUCTOR OF HOMESCHOOLING MOMS

My Mood/Status:
llamabenita has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!llamabenita has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!llamabenita has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!llamabenita has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!llamabenita has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!llamabenita has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!llamabenita has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!llamabenita has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!llamabenita has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!llamabenita has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!llamabenita has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Is this still going?