If Your A Military Family....

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Just lookin for those deals!

My Mood/Status:
kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Thank You If your a military family....

Give a little shout out about what branch and if you are the spouse, family, or the actual service member.

I figure since it is fourth of July, we could do this so as all of our AFCer's whom are sacrificing for our freedoms can get recognition this holiday.

Thank you. Thank you all for serving and being brave to fight for my freedoms and everyone else's in America. I am so thankful for all you've done and I understand the sacrifices that you and your families have made.

**Electronic Handshake**

Is this too corny? I'm sorry, I just seen people doing this at a lot of the stores today and figured I could start an electronic one.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to our little girl, and an avid saver
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

{{{{No longer a coupon newbie
}}}

WARNING: NEVER MAKE ME SKIP MY COFFEE

AND I'M NEVER AFRAID TO SPEAK MY MIND

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kholland19 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-02-2010, 10:25 PM

RE: If your a military family....

My Mood/Status:
kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!kholland19 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
sorry

}}}

Last edited by kholland19; 07-02-2010 at 10:26 PM. Reason: double post
The Following User Says Thank You to kholland19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2010, 04:15 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
coolgal142 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coolgal142 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coolgal142 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coolgal142 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coolgal142 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coolgal142 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coolgal142 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coolgal142 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coolgal142 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coolgal142 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coolgal142 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
No, I think this is a cute idea. Thank you so much!
I am a wife to a SGT in the Army currently stationed in Germany but my other half is in Afghanistan.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coolgal142 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2010, 06:36 AM

My Mood/Status:
blumoose has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!blumoose has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!blumoose has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!blumoose has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!blumoose has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!blumoose has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!blumoose has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!blumoose has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!blumoose has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
god bless all the us soldiers wherever they are in the world and THANK YOU!!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blumoose For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 06:29 PM

Working on my coupon seminar business! =)
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
DeannaJoy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DeannaJoy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DeannaJoy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DeannaJoy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DeannaJoy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DeannaJoy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DeannaJoy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DeannaJoy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DeannaJoy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!DeannaJoy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
This would be an excellent thing to have sticky'd so that AFCer's can refference it when looking to send out packages. If the members posting would be interested in sharing the soldier's address (via message if contacted by another AFCer) when looking to send care packages.
and newborn DD Gianna
and our zoo:

"Who among us would ask our children for a loan,
so we could spend money we do not have, on things we do not need?" Gov. Jindal
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeannaJoy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 06:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
I think that would be a great idea! I never even thought of that. Great idea!

}}}

The Following User Says Thank You to kholland19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 12:05 AM

My Mood/Status:
maddie907 has posted more than 50 good deals
My husband who is in the Army says thank you!! I think the sending boxes over seas would be a good idea! Would help a lot since I know a lot of guys don't get anything while they are over there. SO again Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to maddie907 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2010, 09:13 AM

My Mood/Status:
jenjenholley has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jenjenholley has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jenjenholley has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jenjenholley has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jenjenholley has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jenjenholley has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jenjenholley has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jenjenholley has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!jenjenholley has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
my sister when she was in the navy said that they would get all kinds of care packages on ship and it was wonderful but its funny the things we get for free razors body wash makeup all that stuff was in high demand on ship i guess because the ship store wasn't all that great but i know that everyone loves getting anything if you have a lot of stockpile you can allways send out one big box to have it distributed i use to send dh boxes and tell him to give it out to his guys ( he asked me at first if i wanted him to get fat because i was sending so much snacks " NO give it out to your guys silly!!!" )
The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenholley For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2010, 09:16 AM

My Mood/Status:
mariaj40 has posted more than 25 good deals
I think is a great idea my boyfriend was in Iraq, he just got back. God bless our Military people...
The Following User Says Thank You to mariaj40 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2011, 10:23 PM

LoraJenkins
Hello Everyone! Here is my family military history as far as we have record. My Grandfather and 2 of his brothers were Army men. My father and all 4 of his brothers were military ( 5 Army and my 1 uncle Marines). And now my youngest son just graduated from basic at Fort Benning, Georgia last week and is now in Fort Eustis, Virginia for his AIT training. My Husband was also Army. So, I guess it is a family tradition for the men in my family to be in the military.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:13 PM

Saving one day at a time

My Mood/Status:
EStimpert has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!EStimpert has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!EStimpert has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!EStimpert has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!EStimpert has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!EStimpert has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!EStimpert has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!EStimpert has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
My husband is in the Army, currently deployed. My two little ones and I are trying to save money while he is gone to be able to go to Disney when he gets back!
Old 06-22-2011, 08:48 PM

Grounded for Life

Jenn0734 has posted more than 75 good deals!
My husband and I are both E-7s with 15 years in the Air Force. Yes, I am the couponer in the family. I clip coupons to save money, as well as to collect freebees for charity. I just started couponing and so far I'm totally addicted! Anyway, thank you ladies for supporting your spouses as well as the rest of us military folks!
Old 06-22-2011, 08:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
USMCWIF1 has posted more than 1 good deal
Thank you. My husband is a Capt in the Marines and we are stationed at NAWS China Lake. He's had 3 tours to Iraq and 1 to Afghanistan. No deployment is ever easy. I've worked with the military all my career and my father was in the Army. Thanks to all of our service men and women and their families for all their sacrifice.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:14 PM

Grounded for Life

Sophie76 has posted more than 75 good deals!
My hubby was in the Army for 11 yrs til his injuries in Iraq ended his career.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
Hook11_03 has posted more than 100 good deals!Hook11_03 has posted more than 100 good deals!
My husbands time in the military wasn't near as impressive as the ones already posted but I am very proud of him
Only 4 years in the marines..stationed in north carolina. He only had to deploy once thank the lord..being alone with 2 kiddos is hard enough. Thank you for all the military and their families for what you do
Old 06-23-2011, 06:08 PM

It's good to be back!
Too busy for coupons? NEVER!

My Mood/Status:
Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Shashahx has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I just saw this thread. I am not in the military or a military spouse. However - I work with military folks and their families everyday. I just wanted to say thank you to all the soldiers AND their families for all that you do for our country! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Sent from my iPhone