Expired Coupons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 10:42 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

My Mood/Status:
jillybn13 has posted more than 200 great deals!jillybn13 has posted more than 200 great deals!jillybn13 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Expired coupons

I have a huge envie filled with expired q's that I'd like to go to a military family. I have coupons for just about all categories of consmer products and are expired from August through November.

My computer keeps crashing on me when I bring up the site that has the list of military bases, so I need a nomination of someone you'd like me to send it to.

Please post your nominations on this thread (no names or addresses). I will read all that are posted by the end of the day Tuesday 12/2/08. Please tell me a little bit about the person/family you are nominating to receive the envie. Please not too long.

I will read these to my daughter, and she will pick the one that will receive the envie. I will then contact you for mailing details.

I look forward to reading your nominations.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jillybn13 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-06-2008, 08:39 AM

RE: Expired coupons

loves being a sahm!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Expired coupons are only accepted at overseas bases. I don't know any families stationed overseas right now, so I can't help, sorry!
Old 12-11-2008, 01:03 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
YYZ903 has posted more than 50 good deals
I just went through my coupons and pulled out the ones that expired 11/30/08. I can on here to find an address to send them to instead of throwing them in the recycle bin.

It doesn't look like anyone responded here for an address overseas.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
kberide has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kberide has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kberide has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kberide has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kberide has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kberide has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I remember reading about someone in Kentucky that mailed expired coupons to overseas bases. Does anyone know who this was? I can't remember.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:55 AM

My Mood/Status:
nmacias05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nmacias05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nmacias05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nmacias05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nmacias05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!nmacias05 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I would love to know too. I was wanting to send my expired coupons off and couldn't figure out where to send them.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:41 AM

kasiakasia has posted more than 1 good deal
if any of you have any expired coupons i will be happy to take them
- we are overseas ( germany )
thanks in advance
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kasiakasia For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2008, 04:20 PM

needs to finish packing and get on the road!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
lucisavesmoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lucisavesmoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lucisavesmoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lucisavesmoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lucisavesmoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lucisavesmoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lucisavesmoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lucisavesmoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lucisavesmoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lucisavesmoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Overseas Coupon Program

Last edited by lucisavesmoney; 12-28-2008 at 04:21 PM. Reason: wrong link
The Following User Says Thank You to lucisavesmoney For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2008, 04:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I have a friend who is in Germany as well who could take some of them too. They have 4 kids and a couple of cats. She was always very helpful to me with coupons before I found this place and I would like to return the favor to her.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:59 PM

so much so little time

My Mood/Status:
coupon214 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coupon214 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coupon214 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coupon214 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coupon214 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coupon214 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coupon214 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coupon214 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coupon214 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coupon214 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!coupon214 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucisavesmoney View Post
This is a good site. I found my address for an APO there and send them off once a month. If you keep the coupons under a pound, you don't have to fill out the extra forms stating what it is and what it is worth. If you do have to fill the form out, put the coupon worth at 0.00 dollars.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:41 AM

My Mood/Status:
gltkar has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gltkar has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gltkar has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gltkar has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gltkar has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gltkar has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gltkar has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gltkar has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gltkar has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gltkar has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!gltkar has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
http://www.afullcup.com/forums/membe...onclipper.html
redheadcouponclipper will take expired q's - she gives them to military folks overseas. PM her and she may reply with her addy. I have her PO box info if you want it but I don't feel comfortable posting it here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to gltkar For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2009, 10:54 AM

Loves finding ways to save money on AFC

My Mood/Status:
savvymomof2 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!savvymomof2 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!savvymomof2 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!savvymomof2 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!savvymomof2 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!savvymomof2 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!savvymomof2 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Expired coupons

I have a small env. with expired coupons I would like send over sea's too. I saw a post from kasiakasia and you asked for some. please send me your info so I can get them to you. I can not PM anyone just yet
I have not found anyone in my area who is doing this, so Im on my own. Most of the people I know share the cost to send them out, but they have a group of people in their area that does this. Just a thought if anyone is from the same place.

patricia
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bailee
Abby

the dog Rudy
Tinkerbell

the cat