**~* Hot Bling *~* Game 13 *~* Begins 9/15/16 *~*

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Dollarbox **~* Hot Bling *~* Game 13 *~* Begins 9/15/16 *~*

Happy Back-To-School!

and what better way to celebrate?
than with Game 13 of Hot Bling!
(begins 9/15/16)

Here's how it works:

I'll give to one of our members.

The first member to post in the Hot Bling Forum
----->> HERE <<-----
that they found the member with 'Hot Bling' will be the next member to get the Blinkie!

DO NOT
post in this thread that you found it or where you found it
if you do, you'll give it away

This will continue until the Blinkie has been passed around 50 times.
The 50th member to find the Hot Bling will be our Winner!

Winner will receive the Blinkie

Each time you successfully find the Hot Bling first and have it displayed under your name, you will get one entry into a Random Drawing for a $15 Paypal Prize that will be held once we have a Hot Bling Winner.

There must be TWO (2) members to acquire the Bling before you can be eligible to get it again.

Please Note:
With the volume of entries it is very hard to respond to everyone, but I will do my best
Just know that if you do not get the Blinkie it is because someone found it before you
and you should continue to look for the new 'Bearer of the Bling'!

Have fun everyone!

WANT MORE CHANCES TO WIN???
Stay-Tuned for other fun site-wide contests!

Are you an Active, Deal Sharing Member???
Love AFC? Like Helping Others?
Click here
be a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Volunteer!

Hi! I'm Heather! ... and these are my Kiddos:
Elijah 18
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Khiara 10
, Kabreena 9
, Teigan 4
and SoCo 12
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MommaOf2Many For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Tags
None

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: