Not All Stores Participate In Cat Deals? Catalina Marketing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2010, 08:25 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

msmvu has posted more than 200 great deals!msmvu has posted more than 200 great deals!msmvu has posted more than 200 great deals!
Not all stores participate in cat deals? Catalina Marketing

The other week when Acme had the General Mills cat deal (Pink Together?), I shopped at a small neighborhood store in Maple Shade, NJ. My cat didn't print. I contacted Catalina Marketing by phone but never heard back from them. I called yesterday and they said I didn't get a catalina because that particular store was not participating in that deal. Huh? That was an une pected response. They have catalina machines. Have you ever heard of store not participating in a catalina deal? Guess I won't be going out of my way to shop there next time! What do you think? Could it really be true?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-06-2010, 08:36 PM

RE: Not all stores participate in cat deals? Catalina Marketing

My Mood/Status:
lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmvu View Post
The other week when Acme had the General Mills cat deal (Pink Together?), I shopped at a small neighborhood store in Maple Shade, NJ. My cat didn't print. I contacted Catalina Marketing by phone but never heard back from them. I called yesterday and they said I didn't get a catalina because that particular store was not participating in that deal. Huh? That was an une pected response. They have catalina machines. Have you ever heard of store not participating in a catalina deal? Guess I won't be going out of my way to shop there next time! What do you think? Could it really be true?
Are you talking about the store across from BJ's?? I went there once after BJ's and a cat didn't print and they couldn't tell me why so they gave me the $$. I NEVER heard that. Did you call ACME corporate? Usually there follow up.
, DD (8)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 2yr old DS/DD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I shop at CVS,Walgreens, Shoprite, Acme, Pathmark, Target and Walmart!
The Following User Says Thank You to lisa73 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2010, 09:37 PM

RE: Not all stores participate in cat deals? Catalina Marketing

msmvu has posted more than 200 great deals!msmvu has posted more than 200 great deals!msmvu has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa73 View Post
Are you talking about the store across from BJ's?? I went there once after BJ's and a cat didn't print and they couldn't tell me why so they gave me the $$. I NEVER heard that. Did you call ACME corporate? Usually there follow up.
No, I call that the Moorestown / Lenola Acme. It was the one on Main St in MapleShade. (From the Lenola store, turn left on Camden Ave = Main St. Acme is down on the right.) You're right; maybe I should call Acme.
The Following User Says Thank You to msmvu For This Useful Post: