View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 10:15 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!bubbsguy has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Great use for the free glade holiday holders.

I know the glade holiday holders are 2.00 at walmart and were 2.00 at kmart and some people bought them to get the cat which is why I bought them to. Well most people don't like to burn candle and such especially if they have small kids or pets so I bought some ribbon and things from dollar tree and I hot glued some x-mas stuff on the front of just 1(middle in pic) and i made mine so I could use the candle but if i had glued it on the other way it would become a candy dish. The one on the left I hot glued the tops together and put ribbon around the center and that one is a candy dish. the one on the right I hot glued the bottom together and put ribbon around the middle and can use that one with a candle. The snow flakes were only 1.00 and there were 10 in the package. I plan to get some thanksgiving type ribbon and make some candy dishes and put peanuts, cadny corn (brown would be best and it should be half off) and some mints in them and give them out at thanksgiving. This is simple and easy and could be nice for teachers and such and will help ease some budgets if you need to stretch your money. I have hot glue laying around all the time and really you could be really creative with this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM1732.jpg (186.8 KB, 27 views)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. I have a perfect 3 year old grand-daughter who is a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bubbsguy For This Useful Post: