View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 06:18 PM

RE: I need help, I have fleas :(

is ready for Spring!
Proud to be a Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
lwilsonide has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lwilsonide has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lwilsonide has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lwilsonide has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lwilsonide has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lwilsonide has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lwilsonide has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lwilsonide has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lwilsonide has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lwilsonide has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lwilsonide has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I did not read all the posts, but I ahve had dogs all my life and they have brought in eveyr kind of flea imaginable. Go buy a Flea Bomb not spray or anything else, but a bomb. You will ahve to be out of your house for a night, but it will get rid of eveything. Buy Advantix from the vet, not over the counter stuff as it doesn;t last. Advantix kills the eggs which is what you need to get rid of, as well as the adults. You need to use Advantix regulalry during the summer so this does not happen again! The Bomb is the only thing that will get rid of them 100% so they will not come back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lwilsonide For This Useful Post: