View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 10:52 AM

RE: I need help, I have fleas :(

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!hcsig has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
It must be something in the air, I have 2 friends with horrible flea problems right now. They are trying everything. Thankfully we have 2 indoor cats so our fleas are very minimal.

I do put vinegar in the water bowls once a day (about a teaspoon) and have rock salt underneath my chairs, the couch and the beds. It is more of a preventative measure, all of the above are supposed to dehydrate the fleas and kill them. For the few stragglers that sneak into our house it works wonders.

I am not sure what to do with the actual flea infestation. Good luck, I have heard good things about frontline.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,a 2 year old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and baby girl
The Following User Says Thank You to hcsig For This Useful Post: