View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 09:01 PM

RE: I need help, I have fleas :(

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
I Coupon to buy Gymboree

My Mood/Status:
jacmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jacmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jacmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jacmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jacmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jacmom has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Honestly, the cheap way didn't work with our dog. We didn't have them in the carpet or furniture, but they were on her. After bathing her with flea shampoos and different sprays, nothing seemed to keep them away. So we ended up calling the vet and they told us to use K-9 advantix(which i know is for a dog, but they also have cat versions). It costs about $16 a month here. You just put it on them once a month and they are good to go. She hasn't had a flea since. I'm not sure what to do about the carpet. The lady at the vet said to vacuum EVERYWHERE, and anywhere the cats go so behind and under furniture and also every piece of bedding in the house.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Please thank me for it!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacmom For This Useful Post: