Thread: Show them off!
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 12:56 PM

RE: Show them off!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
CarolynC has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!CarolynC has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!CarolynC has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!CarolynC has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!CarolynC has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!CarolynC has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!CarolynC has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!CarolynC has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!CarolynC has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!CarolynC has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!CarolynC has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Here is my precious baby girl! Her name is Christmas Bear aka Chrissy! She is a rescued Chow and was abused so, she has lots of separation anxiety problems but has the sweetest personality. We have had her since she was 6 weeks old and she will turn 9 y.o. in a couple of weeks and weighs about 75 lbs. She came at a very tough time in my DH's and my life and has filled in a very big void!

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CarolynC For This Useful Post: