View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 06:58 PM

RE: What frugal thing did you do today?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Did 6 loads of laundry after vacation (whew!) but only put 3 of those loads in the dryer

Picked up cucumbers for .25 cents each at the store today. Already sliced one up and added to our current claussen pickle jar (which was home to only 1 pickle!) Will have these on the side with burgers this weekend

Grabbed a few other freebies while there. Had a free bag of sugar and a dozen eggs on my loyalty card and had a coupon for a free m&m bar and a free package of rx nut butter.

Decided to not purchase granola bars as I realized that I had all the ingredients to make them except chocolate chips. Picked those up for $2.50 on sale and should be able to make a couple batches (24 bars or so) for way cheaper

Last edited by HFeathers; 04-05-2019 at 09:27 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HFeathers For This Useful Post: