View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 06:57 PM

RE: What frugal thing did you do today?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
-Still sticking to that goal of an extra $10/month on my student loan. I cashed in my Checkout 51 money to make that happen in February and March.

-Spent $5.68 at the grocery this week by taking advantage of the rewards program switch at Jewel. Got a gallon of milk, bag of baby carrots, bag of Lays chips, 2 bags of pretzel crisps and a pack of pepsi mini cans. Then redeemed for a .75 cent ibotta rebate for the pepsi.

-made a new years resolution to have less impact on the environment so we have been forgoing paper plates. I used to only buy them on a BOGO at Walgreens so it wasn't costing much but now we are saving the money and the environment!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HFeathers For This Useful Post: