View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 02:04 PM

RE: What frugal thing did you do today?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!HFeathers has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Made a goal for myself this year to put an extra $10 a month toward my student loan. I just sold an item on ebay and made $10!! Goal accomplished for January

Used almost a whole loaf of french bread that we didn't finish with our dinner on Wednesday, and would have otherwise gone in the trash, to make a batch of croutons to have on our soup tonight!

Decided to forgo any grocery shopping this week and eat from freezer/pantry! I see a lot of rice, beans and eggs in our future!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HFeathers For This Useful Post: