View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 01:51 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!zippy2u has posted more than 400 great deals!
White Cloud Deals

Checkout51 has a $3 rebate on White Cloud bath tissue or paper towels.

WalMart carries this in some regions (they appear to be discontinuing it on the West Coast, or at least in N. California). Walgreens also has it, but rumor has it that they're not continuing to carry it either.

I've found it at Grocery Outlet stores for $3.98 (bath tissue 3 ply ultra). The CO51 deal prohibits coupons (although there have been ips for $1.50 and $3 recently). Pick up a couple packs at 3.98 and end up with the pack for .98 each. The paper towels (which are nothing to write home about in terms of quality) are available at some Walmarts for a little over $3 in 2 packs. Really, even though the paper towels aren't great, if they're 3.12, as I've seen reported, 6 cents a roll ain't bad.

So have at it. I'm hoping that they renew this deal for next Thursday on CO51. There is a limit of 2, so it's also got the great benefit of pushing us to the $20 cash out point faster, since the $6 rebate limit for 2 does a lot to move forward the total.